Chapter 86

Source

They're about to find Morey

"You threaten me?"

the female."

Amos smiled slightly, got up and said: "Your Majesty, why get angry, if you keep your promise, nothing will happen. As for why I became like this, you want me to help you recall six years What happened at the former palace banquet?"

"You!"

"What am I?" Amos interrupted Clyde, saying word by word, "Your Majesty, you can count on me, Horatio Amos, but you shouldn't hurt my child. , there's more than one, first Brian, then Xavier, then Duke or Brother Elwell?"

Seeing Clyde's angry face, Amos felt very happy, he took a step forward, and said with full aura: "I did this just to protect myself, so you can rest assured, as long as you keep your faith. Promise not to hurt my children and what happened today will never happen again."

"Okay, very good, very good." Clyde laughed angrily, took a deep look at Amos, and slammed out the door.

Amos looked at Clyde's retreating back, snorted coldly, and was supported by the bug attendant back to the bedroom.

He was just leaning on the head of the bed, and the bug waiter couldn't help but ask: "Marshal, why are you?"

Amos looked at the waiter who was hesitant to say anything, smiled, and said softly: "You want to ask me why I am doing this to your majesty, and you are not afraid of your majesty's punishment, right?"

"Yeah." Insect servant nodded obediently.

Amos didn't answer right away, his gentle gaze fell on the young insect servant for a long time, and then he said: "Does your female father love you?"

"Huh?" The little bug waiter didn't understand why the marshal suddenly asked this, but he answered honestly: "My female father loves me very much, and will hold me to sleep and make me new clothes, but My male father only loves my brother, and my brother is a male."

Amos touched the head of the little insect servant, his eyes were very soft, he said to the little insect servant: "I also love my children, what they are doing now is very dangerous, I can What you do is try to focus the danger on yourself so that they don't have to be tied down."

"I don't understand." Insect servant shook his head dejectedly, feeling that the marshal's words were simply too profound.

Amos did not explain, but said: "You are still young, when you have children, you will understand."

The little bug waiter nodded in understanding, gently helped Amos to lie down, and said, "Marshal, take a rest, it's almost dawn."

Amos glanced out the window, the sky with no light before dawn, muttered: "Yeah, it's almost dawn.."

Clyde was really annoyed by Amos, and regretted for his carelessness.

He found that he had been completely deceived by Amos' obedience in recent years, and he was so stupid that he ignored that Amos was able to hold the highest position in the military for so many years, in addition to military merit, more With the conspiracy, all the focus was completely shifted to Xavier.

Now that a piece of meat was torn off by the evil beast Amos, how could he not be angry.

Thinking of the last words Amos said to him, Clyde gritted his teeth and told Prino reluctantly: "Stop the plan to find bugs similar to Xavier, and, I don't have to go back to the palace, I'm going to Hunter's place."