Chapter 61

Club

The jealous Seville is so cute

It was past two o'clock in the afternoon when Sheville was really awake.

When he woke up, Li Zhou kept his promise by his side, and cooked porridge for him while he was asleep.

Seeing him waking up, he helped him sit up from the bed with a smile, pulled the bed table over, and put the porridge and side dishes on the bed table.

Xevier found that Li Zhou treated him as a fragile piece of porcelain, coughed lightly, and said a little embarrassedly: "I'm fine now, our son is recovering quickly, and now there is no waist pain. "

Li Zhou smiled and said: "I know, I just want to spoil you. Just eat here, only the two of us, other insects will not know that the admiral is like this at home of."

Hearing what Li Zhou said, Xavier felt it was reasonable. He took the towel that Li Zhou handed him to wipe his hands and face, wiped it briefly, and started to eat.

He was really hungry, they started to play around at eight o'clock last night, and didn't fall asleep until after four in the morning.

Woke up in the middle of the conversation, went back to sleep, missed breakfast and lunch perfectly, and starved Xavier, who needed a lot of nutrients to keep his body running.

Eating the love chicken soup porridge specially made by Li Zhou, Xavier remembered that yesterday Li Zhou said that he wanted to discuss the purpose of Jorvik's visit, and said, "Are you afraid that Clyde has ulterior motives? "

Li Zhou nodded and said: "Let's not talk about those eyeliners in the manor, just saying that Jorvik has been luring me to Neil Street makes me suspect that there is fraud. "

"Why?" Xavier didn't quite understand what Li Zhou meant.

He felt that Jorvik lured Li Zhou to Neil Street just because Li Zhou was a male. In male eyes, there is no companion who does not like to have fun.

Besides, Li Zhou is now Clyde's target, so there's nothing wrong with Yorwick rushing to please.

Looking at Xavier who was very simple about this kind of thing, Li Zhou shook his head and said, "If he just invited me to Neil Street, it wouldn't be doubtful, but—"

Li Zhou paused for a while, reached out and took Xavier's empty bowl and handed it to Xavier, then continued: "But he emphasized that special club, which made me very concerned."

"Generally speaking, he invites me to play in Neal Street. It is normal for him to be a guide, and it is normal for him to play with me, but he emphasizes that there is a male business in the clubhouse, and also mentions That clubhouse must be led by a familiar worm to enter."

Why keep it secret? He took the initiative to tell me that males are a must for widowed females. Although he said that he was widowed, he was actually indirectly implying to me that some females would go out to have **** with their male masters behind their backs.

"Accurately speaking, he is implying to me that you go on expeditions all the year round, and I am not by your side, you may go to the male child to have fun because of your mental power!"

Cheville was shocked by Li Zhou's guess, he admired Li Zhou for extracting so much information from Jorvik's words, but he still had doubts: "Do you think too much?"

Li Zhou pondered: "I wish I thought more, but Clyde has prepared me so many beautiful and playful females and females, and wants to provoke you and me. The relationship is enough, why does Jorvik bring up Neil Street so proactively? Is it just to please me?"