Chapter 96

jealous

Amos: Seville really found a treasure.

Because they were going to move, Li Zhou and Xavier got up very early. After eating the loving breakfast prepared by Xavier, Duke, Morey, Evel and Azer also came to help .

Li Zhou sat on the sofa and instructed Duke to bring the bug waiter who helped to move the house, and asked them to carefully pack their own and Xavier's things into a cargo aircraft and transport them to the manor.

Of course, Aivil, who came to help, was also packed and taken away by Xavier. After all, Li Zhous physique is still somewhat different from that of ordinary males. It is safer for Aivil to check in person. .

But even with this arrangement, after all Li Zhou's inspections were over, most of the day had passed.

After eating some nutrient solution to replenish physical strength, Xavier accompanied Li Zhou to sit in Aiweier's office and wait for the results of the medical examination.

Because the door of the office is not closed, the doctors and nurses who pass by can see Li Zhou leaning in Xavier's arms, playing with Xavier's slender fingers with thin calluses, She said something from time to time that made Xavier's stern expression warm slightly.

Several female nurses couldn't believe what they saw, pulled their friends to the corner and chatted, "The admiral and his hero are very loving" "The admiral's The hero is the gentle hero treated by Dr. Evel before." "The hero of the admiral looks good and has a good voice" and so on.

There was a little nurse who looked at Aiweier's office in a trance and whispered, "If only I could find such a good-looking, gentle and loving hero."

Another little nurse answered: "Who wouldn't want to? Even if it's not a female prince, but a female servant! Even if you can't get favor, at least you won't worry about being abused."

Just as the two little nurses sighed together, a discordant voice came.

"With just a few of you, do you want to be the female servant of Admiral Xavier's male lord? It's whimsical, besides, how do you know that the admiral's male lord is good, in case one is outside Pretending to be gentle?"

He murmured in a low voice: "Maybe, this virtuous man likes to pretend to be a good gentleman outside and discuss the admiral at home. I don't know how much the admiral has suffered, but you still think To seduce the hero of the admiral, are you trying to harm the admiral?"

Several little nurses: ".."

No worm said to seduce the hero of the general! They just sighed with emotion, the admiral was so gentle, how could he poked the lung tube of this unfamiliar female. Besides, just looking at the general's mental state and expression, he knew that he was well taken care of by his male lord. How did the female see that the general was suffering?

The female nurses were not convinced, and they argued with the female child regardless, and their voices gradually became louder.

A passing insect was attracted by the sound, looked at it curiously, and was pressed away by various things.

Only because he drank too much water, Li Zhou, who came out to find the toilet, and Xie Weir, who was with Li Zhou, listened to him from beginning to end.

Li Zhou whispered to Xavier with a smile in his eyes: "This woman is right, I am indeed virtuous, and I like to discuss you at home, especially in bed."