Chapter 23

Resolve

I lost my wife and lost my army

Clyde was overjoyed when he heard Li Zhou's roar, and secretly said, "It's done!"

He winked at Jorvik and asked Jorvik to stumble upon the military females behind who had come upstairs to check.

While walking quickly towards the lounge, he pretended to loudly consolation: "Li Zhou, let Xavier go first, find out what happened and then talk about it!"

The aristocratic males who surrounded Clyde behind them were all shocked when they heard Clyde say this and thought of Li Zhou's roar. Qi Qi thought: This is a good show to watch, a good show of an imperial admiral, who doesn't want to watch it! Thinking this way, the males even dissipated the fear caused by the chaos downstairs.

Clyde was also in a hurry, but for the sake of the emperor's cultivation, he had to slow down. He suppressed the joy of the success of the plan, led the males to the door of the lounge, and slammed the door without saying hello.

The moment the door opened, Clyde didn't look into the room, he just wanted to look at the other bugs, the face that suddenly changed color when he saw Sheville chaotic! He hadn't been so excited for a long time, and the last time he was so excited was when he calculated the success of Marshal Amos.

Clyde made it.

When the door opened, all the males who followed and could see the situation inside the door changed their faces. The males who followed Clyde to call Li Zhou's mercy before all choked back the words at this moment.

They opened their eyes and mouths wide in horror like a mime, but they could not make a sound. They could only use gestures and eyes to signal Clyde to look into the room, and even more The person could not stand the stimulation and immediately fainted.

The male next to him saw his friend faint, and he carried the worm down with his hands and feet, and never dared to go upstairs again.

At this time, the proud Clyde realized that something was wrong. When he turned his head to see the situation in the house, he was instantly furious, and the roar resounded throughout the second floor.

"Jane? Why are you here? Where's Xavier? Who is this man? Why did he fall here? Where's Locke?!"

The messy-clothed Jane seemed to be frightened by Clyde, and said tremblingly: "I, I'm not feeling well, so I came up to rest, and as soon as I walked to the door, I was-"

, I couldn't control the force and knocked him unconscious."

Clyde could no longer control his expression, his beautiful face became distorted, and his eyes wandered between Li Zhou and Zhen. He intuitively had a problem with Zhen, but the answer Jane gave was flawless. It could also be said that Jane defended the dignity of the royal family with her actions.

Moreover, Jane and Li Zhou don't know each other at all, so they can't have an affair, and Jane doesn't know Xavier, let alone pay the price of being expelled from the royal family for helping Xavier.

"Jane, how are you?" Byron, the owner of Bloomfield, who followed Clyde upstairs, pushed aside the swarm and walked in. Jane is his female worm, if necessary, for the family's sake Face he had to side with Jane.

Seeing Byron standing beside Jane, Clyde, who wanted to deal with Jane in secret, had to change his plan. He kicked the unconscious male on the ground angrily, gritted his teeth, and said, "Jane Of course you are not wrong, you are doing the right thing to protect the face of the royal family, but I want to see which male is so bold and wants to attack my female concubine at the palace banquet!"