Chapter 24

Confession

Sad men

Don't talk about Duke, the well-informed Xavier was shocked.

He only remembered that he entered the lounge, changed his clothes and fell on the bed after the bug waiter took it away.

At this time, Locke, who had been hiding in the lounge, came out. With a wicked smile on the corner of his mouth and foul language in his mouth, he rushed towards him directly, so that he wished to take off all his clothes in an instant.

He tried his best to push and resist Locke, but a trace of doubt arose in his heart. He chose lounge 203 deliberately after listening to Byron's words. But Locke, who appeared in the lounge, made him have to wonder if the Bloomfield family had ceased to remain neutral and threw themselves under the command of the Emperor.

Otherwise, why would Locke appear in 203, which should have been cleaned up?

Locke may not have imagined that Xevier, who had been poisoned, would still have the strength to struggle, making him unable to succeed for a long time.

Seeing that Xavier was still struggling, he raised his right hand and slapped Xavier in the face.

, He fainted without even calling out a sound.

The struggling Seville: ".."

Deserved! How strong is the female body, although the feel is not much different from that of the male, but the muscles are harder, but the essence is different.

The females can jump in space with only their bodies without a starship. If it weren't for the speed of the starship, and the capacity and endurance of the starship itself, they would be more willing to fly when they were not far away from the planet alone.

On Xavier, it was like hitting a stone with an egg, and his right wrist was directly fractured.

In fact, if it wasn't for Xavier's doubts about the dress because of Marshal Amos, the deep cleaning of the dress, and the fancy experiment with Duke to weaken the medicinal properties, Locke would really have succeeded.

After all, when the effect of the drug is all concentrated on one female, the female has no strength at all.

This is also the reason why Xavier is not in a hurry and Li Zhou has not come yet. He feels that he can support Li Zhou to come. Good luck, before Locke ripped his clothes, the effect of the medicine was gone. It has passed, and the previous experiment has also made him a little resistant.

However, in this situation, it is not easy to handle. If Xionghuang breaks in now, he will be directly arrested by Xionghuang for "injuring noble men". This is comparable to locking Locke "sleeping" "It's more serious.

Xavier, who was limp on the bed, suddenly felt a little sad and dazed. He had planned to avoid things, but something went wrong.

He thought, I am afraid that he is really a reincarnation of a bad luck. Ji Qing was teased by others, making fun of Li Zhou for marrying a female gentleman who hurt the male and did not keep his virtue.

Just as Xavier was about to pray desperately for Li Zhou not to come, when the emperor came later, the door was suddenly opened and Li Zhou walked in.

Just as he was about to ask Li Zhou to leave quickly, he saw Li Zhou walk quickly to his side, leaned over to quickly check his condition, saw that there was no damage on his body, and let out a sigh of relief , then smiled at him and said, "Trust me, Xavier."

As soon as Li Zhou's words fell, Xavier found that he and Locke had arrived at a beautiful place, and the efficacy of the medicine on his body had also declined a lot, and Locke, who had passed out before, woke up in a daze come over.