Chapter 151

End

New beginning

up.

Then, the cannonball touched the starship, and there was a loud noise in the quiet night sky!

"What's the matter!" Kaxin frowned and roared in the main starship protected by the heavy starships, who was finally stabilized by the aftershocks.

"Your Highness, Your Highness, the starship in front was attacked by the enemy and has been blown up!"

"What? How is that possible."

Kassin helped the teacher who just stood firm to come to the big screen, looked at the picture of the starship blowing up on the big screen, turned to ask the soldier: "Our starship's protective net is the latest How can technology be blown up so quickly?"

"Kneel, kneel, get up—"

Before Kaxin could say the word "come", a tremor even stronger than just now came, and at the same time there was a beam of incandescent light.

The last picture Kaxin saw before losing consciousness was that the teacher who was always hidden under the cloak revealed a body with only half of his head.

"How is it? Are they all shot down?" The female soldiers discussed excitedly.

"Down, shot down, this improved heavy magnetic gun is also very useful."

"Then you see, such a big guy who burns energy stones, no matter how difficult it is to use, I'm sorry for these advanced energy stones!"

"Hahaha, yes!"

The star beast is not enough to be afraid of.

The females were not allowed to wait for a long time. In the firelight, batches of star beasts rushed over. Because the heavy magnetic guns needed to be cooled, the females also waved their wings to welcome them. go up.

After a while, the two armies scuffled!

As the starship was destroyed, the supplies and important weapons of the star orcs all became part of the fireworks in the sky, and gradually fell behind.

As soon as this figure appeared, the figure of the star beast king Kaxin also appeared in the eyes of the military females.

As soon as he appeared, he rushed forward like a madman with the star beast who wanted to retreat. The star beast who had already wanted to retreat seemed to be infected by Kaxin's madness. Eyes are dyed crazy red.

However, the females do not have the special abilities of star beasts.

"Not good! Something happened!" Casey, who saw all this from a distance, said to Tyler beside him: "Casin is wrong, look at his face!"

Taylor looked at the picture uploaded by Kathy in front of Kathy, with red eyes and bloodshot face, and frowned: "Who is this figure? Xin appeared, and what was wrong with Cassin had something to do with him."

He turned to look at Casey who was also puzzled: "Let the female soldiers retreat first, don't make unnecessary sacrifices!"

Casey nodded and gave the order to retreat, and at the same time gave the order to the female soldier who was still in the defensive net.

"All the female soldiers withdrew from the M star. The gunner aimed the heavy magnetic particle cannon at the M star, and immediately evacuated after a certain time."