Chapter 63

Flame

Li Zhou is going to Neil Street!

Yorwick has been very upset recently. He didn't expect that he just slept with a female and hurt his face, which made him so angry that he had always trusted close to him.

Although the female is very useful, the resilience of the female is very good, the wound on the face can be completely recovered without leaving a scar, the male emperor actually forbids him to go to the female again, He also kicked him out of the palace, you must know that last time he did not interrogate the master behind Xingnao and did not make Xionghuang so angry.

This can't help but make him feel uncertain, what should he do? How can I calm down the Emperor Xiong?

The day after Jorvik thought of giving special props to Xionghuang, Xionghuangs face was radiant, and he had a plan in his heart.

He still has this kind of thing, and it is even better, he can try to make the emperor feel relieved.

Just do what he said, he walked into his secret room, found out what he thought was the best, put it in a beautiful box, held the box out of the secret room, ready to enter the palace Meet the Emperor Xiong.

, said with a smile: "Concubine Ai is really getting more and more beautiful, which makes me more and more unable to hold back."

Jane endured nausea, softly pressed Clyde's hand that was messing around his waist, and whispered: "Your Majesty, Dr. Evel said it's impossible, do you want to go to something else? Sitting in the concubine's palace?"

Clyde was a little disappointed, but he also knew that Jane was telling the truth, took out his hand, and said, "I know, don't worry, I will follow the doctor's orders, and you should pay attention to yourself."

Jen Rou nodded softly, looked at Clyde tenderly, and said, "Is Your Majesty angry? It's useless for me to satisfy Your Majesty."

Clyde was a little unhappy at first, but she was a little proud to see that Jane, who had always been proud, became soft and gentle after she was pregnant with her cub.

He feels that he is the most powerful male in the world, and all the females who pass through his hands will become extremely docile, although his mental strength is only S rank, but so what?

He stood out among the princes and became the emperor, the empire expanded in his hands, and he would become the greatest emperor in history.

Looking like a female child waiting for his judgment, he stretched out his hand to hold the female child's hand, stroking and comforting: "I'm not angry, the most important thing for you now is to raise the baby, the rest You don't have to worry about anything."

patted Jane's hand, and Clyde continued: "You eat more, I'll deal with government affairs first, and won't come over tonight, you don't have to wait for me."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Clyde looked at the sub-female waiter beside Jane and said, "You take good care of the female concubine Zhen, and you can go to me directly if you have anything."

The worms knelt down and said yes.

Clyde nodded with satisfaction, got up and took the valet beside her out of Jane's bedroom.

Looking at Clyde's back, Jane whispered to the little Asian girl beside her.

Xiao Ya female nodded and backed out..

Clyde stood outside Jane's bedroom for a while, he was a little uncomfortable being teased by Jane, and he didn't want to go to another concubine's palace, so he just thought about going back to his own bedroom to handle government affairs , I heard the valet say that Jorvik brought a box of things into the palace for an audience.