Chapter 136

Cruel

Beautiful, spectacular, and brutal.

"Hey, squad leader, why don't you say they have arrived yet? According to the time, it should have arrived by now? Is it time to change the route?" A young military female asked curiously.

"Impossible, if this line is not informed by our bugs, we don't know, they can't change lines, just wait." The older military female called the squad leader replied.

Lord, you must know that I wanted to be promoted in the military at that time, but I had to work hard with the star beast."

"That is, that is, how can I compare with the squad leader, the squad leader brings—"

The whole worm tensed up instantly.

"Monitor, what's going on? What's going on?"

The young army woman looked panicked, which made the squad leader and the other army girls laugh, and comforted the young army girl with a giggling smile: "Don't be afraid, hahaha, it is estimated that it is the pacifying army. When it arrives, we are fully prepared, you can just wait for the white military merit."

However, the young military females have not yet said the words behind them. After the starship they were in vibrated twice, it suddenly exploded and disintegrated. out.

Blood and broken stumps splashed out! The ears are filled with the pained wailing of the companions!

The last thing the young military female saw was a gorgeous picture of intertwined fire and countless starships disintegrating and exploding at the same time.

Beautiful, spectacular, and brutal.

"So war is like this..."

Three hours later, on the battlefield where the smoke cleared.

Bowen led a small group of military females to sweep the battlefield, looking for living females to send for treatment, while the large force accelerated forward to join Brian.

This time, due to the temporary change of route of the vanguard, Xavier's notification was very timely, and they took advantage of the time difference to fight a beautiful victory.

No female soldiers died, and the injured female soldiers were all placed properly. Except for the damage of two starships and some weapons, there was no loss.

More than 10,000 rebels were also captured. I believe that under the leadership of Sheville, they will become a real regular army and a truly qualified army female.

This battle can be said to be a complete victory, and it also allows them to see the power of the heavy magnetic particle cannon. In the words of the military females, just one word - cool!

As long as you aim at the position, one shot will penetrate the starship protective net. When the protective net is not fully repaired, another shot will pass, and the starship will explode and disintegrate immediately.

It is the sharpest sword that cuts through the enemy!

After sorting out the battle situation and results into files and sending them to Xavier, Bowen sent a team of female soldiers to send the wounded female soldiers and prisoners to the nearest planet for medical treatment, while the rest were Led by him to continue to return to Isol star.

He had to deter the remaining military females for Xavier who was "going to the expedition", and there would no longer be a case of military females neglecting their duties and passing news behind their backs.