Chapter 84

Scandal

"Are you saying that where Morey disappeared might be hiding what we're looking for?"

"Yes." Xavier confirmed Li Zhou's guess.

Morey disappeared at the junction of the Zerg and Star Orcs, and the signal disappeared briefly before the cosmic sandstorm.

On the contrary, it was only after the sandstorm came and involved Morey that the terminal signal was restored, and they learned that Morey was involved in the sandstorm and disappeared.

Then the question is, what can block the powerful signal of the military terminal? What organization and why would they establish a shielding net that can block signals on the most dangerous border between the two races? And why did Morey come to this area?

Connecting these questions together, the only answer is - Morey has found the trace of the secret laboratory. network.

.

Even if there are military females patrolling the border to monitor the movement of the beasts, the laboratory bugs are not afraid, after all, the military females will not use the terminal, they will know if there is something wrong, turn off the shielding network That's it.

So as long as they search where the Morey signal briefly disappears, there's a good chance they'll find what they're looking for.

But Xavier intends to find Morey first, because even if he locks the location of the laboratory immediately, it is impossible to destroy the laboratory. Clyde has spent half his life in the laboratory, if he destroys it single-handedly, wouldn't it be too much of a joke?

Ten thousand steps back, even if he can destroy the laboratory, it must be dangerous.

He brought Li Zhou with him, there were too many variables, he couldn't save Morey and his compatriots, let's put his lover in.

Li Zhou also felt that he should find Morey first, but he was afraid that Xavier would be in a hurry to rescue his compatriots and lose his mind. When he tried to persuade Xavier not to worry about long-term plans, he heard Xavier speak—

"We still look for Morey first, and the laboratory will wait until after finding Morey before looking for it."

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Li Zhou smiled, feeling that he still underestimated Xavier. Xavier has much more combat experience than him, and knows Clyde better than him. What he saw, it was impossible for Xavier not to see.

He couldn't help but praise: "My general is wise and martial, the closer he knows to the truth, the less he can't take chances."

Xieweier was made a big red face by Li Zhou. In fact, he had thought about finding the laboratory and sneaking in to understand the situation, but when Li Zhou said this, he also felt that he should not Take a chance.

He decided that even if he found the laboratory, he had to plan carefully before sneaking in.

Thinking about this, Xavier coughed lightly and said softly: "Are you still sleepy? There are still two days away from the place where Mo's signal disappears for the second time. I set the starship to sail. You dont need to worry about the route, just to accompany you to adjust it.

Li Zhou nodded, didn't get up, put his arms around Xavier's neck and asked Xavier to carry him back.

Cheville readily agreed. To be honest, he liked to walk around holding Li Zhou very much, and liked the feeling of Li Zhou clinging to him, which made him always know that he was needed.