Chapter 70

Memory

Li Zhou appeared out of thin air.

Li Zhou did not know how Sheville fooled Casey into returning to the Imperial Capital. When Shevell connected Casey's communication, another uninvited guest rang the doorbell.

Li Zhou glanced at Xie Weier and said softly, "Go to the laboratory below and hide."

Sheville nodded and said silently: "Be safe, call me if you have anything."

"Okay, go ahead, you'll be fine."

Li Zhou pushed Xavier's shoulder and told him to hide quickly. Xie Weir moved towards the laboratory passively following Li Zhou's strength, and walked into the laboratory quickly after the doorbell rang.

Li Zhou closed the door of the laboratory, tidied up his clothes, and then opened the door to let uninvited guests enter.

Chong Lizhou, who came here, has never met, but he introduced himself as the director of the Imperial City Star Police General Bureau - Duwa Ed, who came here to learn about the Neil Street Clubhouse.

Li Zhou sat on the sofa without moving, just instructed Xiao Wu to pour two glasses of water for Ed and his men.

Hearing Ed's intentions, he sneered: "Your Excellency is really hands-on, but there is a problem with the circuit of a small club, what are you doing with me? I can't repair the circuit. "

Ed heard the dissatisfaction between Li Zhou's words, thought about Li Zhou's identity, and quickly explained: "Just to understand the situation, the princes who went to the club that day, we will all understand situation to prevent Yuko from being kidnapped last time."

"Then you see me now, I'm fine, you can go."

Li Zhouke no matter what they say, he knows in his heart that Ed is not looking for him for their safety, but for Jovic, so he does not want to give Ed Good face, besides, if he really gave Ed a good face, Ed would really doubt him.

Ed also has a headache, and males are difficult to deal with. When an accident happened in the clubhouse, the males were indirect victims, and they were unwilling to pay attention to them. Li Zhou could pour them two glasses of water, which was a good example of politeness.

But this time it was not a simple circuit problem at all. The commander was injured in this incident. His Majesty was furious, and he had to find the bug that hurt the commander within three days.

It was the first time that Li Zhou went to the clubhouse, or he was brought by the commander. His first reaction was whether Li Zhou knew anything, but looking at Li Zhou, he seemed to have nothing. do not know.

Afraid that Li Zhou would go to the Xiongzi Protection Association to sue them for harassing Xiongzi, Ed didn't dare to say anything, got up and saluted and led his men out of Li Zhou's house.

On the aircraft, the subordinate asked Ed curiously: "Director, why didn't you ask?"

Ed squeezed his eyebrows and said angrily: "It's useless to ask any more, besides, what can they know? It's just for fun."

The subordinate nodded, not daring to be curious any more, and left Li Zhou's house smoothly in the aircraft.

Li Zhou waited for the aircraft to disappear before releasing Xavier.

As soon as Sheville came out, he pulled Li Zhou to the left and looked to the right. After confirming that Li Zhou was all right, he hugged Li Zhou and walked towards the living room, asking who was coming.