𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 12𝘵𝘩

~~~

Social Media and Marketing Manager Wanted

Social Media and Marketing Manager Wanted. Apply below.

I gasp, eyes widening at the job posting I had just found by accident. My eyes flow over the pink background of the website of Mini Me. Dresses sway across my screen as I scroll only due to curiosity.

Quinn doesn't know that I know my green dress he had got me was from here, but when I noticed the name on the label I almost squealed in excitement. I didn't have anywhere to go to wear these gorgeous dresses but I wanted to let my eyes wear them while I imagined such places that would require gowns like this.

At the bottom of the website after scrolling through the new line, the job screamed at me to click on it. I mean it wouldn't hurt to gather a bit more information about the role would it? Plus I knew this was the end of the road for me at JJ advertising, so maybe this was my next move.

My eyes dart around the lounge, the fire warming me as I sit in front of the crackling flames. The heat kisses my cheeks and warms my toes. I sigh, it's not wrong of me to search for something else is it?

Seeing that the floor of the cabin seemed empty I move my finger on the mouse pad and click on the letters in bold. I blink as a new page pops up, my eyes skimming the information.

Full time social media and marketing manager wanted to run our socials, boost engagement and market out our one of a kind products. We are a very small business in terms of staff so we require someone who is welcoming to those of all walks of life.

Our main office is based in Winnipeg where you will be required to work from at least 50% of the time, the rest can be at home, in a cafe etc. Most days it's just me (Ellie Murphy, Owner) in the office often with my daughter and eventually my newborn when she decides to get out of her free home inside me. We also have a new puppy Rolo so you must like dogs and kids.

Previous experience required, a minimum of 5 years. Any work you've done we would love to see. Could also possibly help with a relocation package for the right person. Salary negotiable for the right person, only 4 days a week, one day off for personal enrichment, ideally have a love for fashion.

Deadline to apply: 16th December 2022

Expected interview date: 20th-22nd December 2022

Expected Start date: 4th January 2023

Apply Now!

It sounds amazing and perfect and something that I would actually enjoy doing, something I could love. The only problem is it's in Canada and I live in New York. The voice in the back of my mind reminds me that Quinn is in Canada, not that it should matter... but it does.