𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 21st

~~~

Everything hurts

Everything hurts.

But despite my body feeling like it's been torn apart my heart is beating, warm, fuzzy and full of love. Sometimes I can feel him, his huge arms encasing me and keeping me warm as I sleep. Other times I roll towards his scent, groggy and tired and feel that he's not there.

He comes back, wrapping me up and hiding me away form the break of light but he gets restless and even though I can't here, I can almost feel that he is up to something that he is doing something.

The last time my body stretches I'm alone. My eyes feel heavy from the lack of sleep we got last night, throat sore and scratchy and I don't even know if the ache from my legs is going to leave at all during the day.

My eyes are blurry as I open them and find the sun peaking up over a mountain in the distance. It looks to be snowing but it could just be my blurred eyesight. My body despite it being freezing outside is warm and although I want to find Quinn I contemplate just staying here. It's warm and comfy and I don't know if I can actually move.

I spend the next few minutes dropping in and out of sleep before eventually deciding that if I'm going to continue to sleep I should at least do it curled up on Quinn. Groggily I slip on his navy long sleeved t-shirt, my feet quietly padding along the cold floor as I find the steps.

I yawn, my eyes closing as I reach the bottom and move around the corner towards the kitchen. I can smell coffee, my eyes blinking to see his figure is standing at the counter mixing his coffee. My head finds his back, my arms wrapping around his warm middle.

I feel his chest vibrate no doubt as he says something but I don't have my implant in. When I don't respond I can feel his hand slowly caressing my ear, his rumbling chest almost answering the unsaid question.  My eyes close as I lean against him with my weight.

His lips press kisses all over my face, his arm moving under my ass to lift me into his chest. I feel him sit and briefly see him lifting his coffee, the laptop open and what looks like team plans on it.

It's a slow morning, the comfort of sleep pulls me under while Quinn gets some work done. His hand runs over my back every now and then, a kiss brushed against the top of my head. I take the time to enjoy the silence and instead focus on feeling, it's not often that I get to be myself in the presence of someone else.

Alone, I take the time in the morning to be in silence until I leave for work. It's my time to love myself but now I can share it with someone else.

My nose nudges against the pulse in his neck as he fiddles with my ear. I whine at my silence being disrupted by the static in my brain. Then it all stops and I can make out Quinn's soft murmurs to me.