6.

Another game night let's hope they can beat la.
Enjoy
__________________

"Shit" I whisper wiping my eyes as I slowly start to wake up. My head starts hurting when my eyes open.

Last night the girls and I drank a bit too much during the game, we decided to make a game out of it.

Everytime they got a penalty we did a shot and whenever there was a shot on net we took a sip of our drink. Thankfully we were at Lauren's since it was the last game on the road for a little bit so it wasn't too bad but I'm still hung over.

It is also sunday so the salons closed and we're off. "I need my roots done!" Natalie shouts from her bathroom. "Did we not just do them?" I ask wondering over to her bathroom to check.

She shakes her head "like 12 weeks ago" she says cringing. "Yeahhhh, wanna open the salon just for us and the other wags?" I ask.

"Yeah sure why not" she shrugs. I nod and wonder back to my room texting the girls on the way there. She let's out a laugh then comes wondering into my room holding her phone. "Do people think you're with stuart?" She asks.

Nodding and sighing i put my hair up into a bun "yeahhhh the commenters arent the only ones" I reply. "Who?" She asks. "Adam" i answer cringing. "What how?" She asks.

I sigh again remembering when he saw stuart and I in the parkade after the game. "He saw us in the parkade after the game against seattle" I answer. "Is that why you drank so much that night?" She asks.

"Yeah I think so" I answer. "Seeing him must've been hard" she says. I nod "it was but I strangely didn't feel anything towards him" I confess. She gasps "you're over him! Girl it's time for you to get with stuart" she says excitedly.

Absolutely not. "I am over him but I'm not getting with stuart" I reply. "You're so lame!" She says walking out of my room. I roll my eyes and change into leggings and a loose top then we leave to the salon.

Lauren, alannah, breanne and mikayla are waiting outside when we get there. "What are we doing here today?" Lauren asks. "Well natalie needs her roots done, you were coming in tomorrow for a re-toneing and I figured I'd have fun with the other three" I answer with a shrug.

Alannah nods excitedly "can I get bangs?" She asks. "Yeah sure" I answer. We get inside and they each sit at a different station, I start Natalie's roots first then work on Lauren's toner while nat is processing.

Then while Lauren's toner is processing I take 5 minutes to cut alannah some bangs. "I love them" she gasps excitedly. "They look great, zach's gonna love them" I tell her.

Since breanne just got a hair cut a couple weeks ago I put a hair mask over her hair since the weathers changing her hair and scalp are going to be dry soon.

Mikayla asks for low lights added to add dimension with some help from natalie I get the look she wants achieved.

Right as I do the last foil the timer for Lauren's toner and Natalie's roots go. "Rinse her roots first my toner can stay" lauren says. "Ahh okay just chill there" I tell her.

I put the toner on her hair right at the shampoo bowl. Thank god for multiple shampoo bowls and chairs. "Sounds good to me" she says holding her phone above her face.