15.

You'll be getting a couple different point of views here and it's a long one  Enjoy
________

"Since I'm working I won't see you until the game" I frown hugging stuart. "Do you think your client will go over?" He asks. I nod and frown "yeah, it's a colour correction and her hairs long and thick" I answer.

He kisses my forehead gently "that's ok" he whispers. "I'm sorry if I miss any of it" I whisper looking up at him. "Babe it's ok it's your job" he says. "Thank you for understanding" I reply. He pecks my lips gently "of course I will understand" he whispers rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

We share a couple more kisses before he has to leave for practice. I quickly make coffee and breakfast then take Stuart's tesla to work since I don't have my car here.

On the way there I get Starbucks for everyone else and myself then I set up when I get there and thankfully my client is there yet so I sit down and get my formulations written out.

Nat stands behind me "you didn't come home" she says. "Sorry stu wanted me for a few days" I reply. "Hey it's ok, you two doing good I'm assuming" she asks. "Yeah we're great, uh he's the love of my life and I love him" I answer.

She gushes "awww have you told him?" She asks. I shake my head "nooo I'm too scared" I answer. "You've gotta tell him tonight" she says. "Yeah I might just do that" I decide. "Good, you two are made for each other" she says smiling.

My face heats up and I smile "I don't ever wanna lose him the thought scares me" I confess. "Oh I bet, i mean the thought of losing dylan scares me too" she says. "You two are cute too" I tell her. "Thank you girl" she says patting the top of my head.

A few minutes later my client comes in with her own coffee and 10 minutes later I'm mixing the bleach. "That looks like you're gonna take all day" natalie says. "It is I've already told stuart I'll see him at the game" I reply.

Unfortunately the game starts at 5 so I'll definitely be getting there in the middle of the first period. I take small sections from the back and target the dark bands with the bleach then I let it sit and set a timer while i sit to drink my coffee.

Stuart's point of view

"Duuuuude your back" he says. "What about it?" I ask trying to look at it. "It's covered in scratches" he says. Oh. "That was Anna's doing" I chuckle.

He shakes his head "I'm not going to ask also as both of your friend but hers first how are you treating her?" He asks. "Like she deserves to be treated, you know I'd never hurt her Leo" I tell him. "And you love her?" He asks.

I nod "yeah I definitely do" I answer. "Tell her then because i can tell that she loves you, she looks at you like you're a pint of ben and Jerry's ice cream" he jokes.

That cant be true. She loves ben and Jerry's more than anything. "Seriously?" I ask. He chuckles and nods "yeah I've never seen her so in love" he answers. "And you too, you're blushing" he adds. "Pffff no I'm not" I wave him off.