14.

Stus now a dad and beau is so cute! Ahh anyway enjoy
_____________________

"Can you grab me a towel nat?" I ask while holding a handful of foils in my hand. "Yeah" she answers then grabs one so I can spray the highlights, since I'm doing a full head they're all going to developed differently so I have a spray bottle to spray the bleach to stop it from developing even more.

She helps by holding up the foils and then moving the wet pieces of hair away. "Thanks" I say while rushing to get the bleach out. Her hair developed faster in this area than I expected.

We get that done together then i check the other sections, 5 minutes later I check again and since they're all done I take her over to the shampoo bowl.

Natalie helps take the foils out and I rinse the bleach out then use purple shampoo and it sits for a few minutes then I rinse it then go to the back to mix the toner.

My phone starts ringing in my pocket and I sigh taking it out and checking it. Oh its stuart. "Hey babe" I greet. "Hey banana, What are you doing after work?" He asks. I giggle at the nickname "was hoping to see you since you've been gone a week" I answer.

"Well it's your lucky day, I'll pick you up at 6 and maybe pack a bag" he tells me. "Oh? A bag?" I ask. He chuckles "to stay the night I don't wanna be away from you" he says.

I start mixing the toner up and blush "that's sounds wonderful, do you have anything planned?" I ask. "I do but that's a surprise" he answers. "You're lucky I like your surprises" I reply. "I know" he says. "Ok I've gotta go back to work" I frown.

He groans "fiiinnnne I'll miss you" he replies. "I'll miss you too" I whisper. "Bye beautiful" he whispers. I smile "bye handsome" I say before hanging up. I stroll back to the shampoo bowl and apply the toner then let it sit for 15 minutes.

During those fifteen minutes I clean up the bowls and my station then I rinse it out, shampoo and condition then dry and style it. "Woah thank you anna" she says. "You're very welcome" I reply.

I book her next appointment for the new years since I'm fully booked when she needs to come back, she's willing to wait. Which is awesome.

The next couple of hours go by and we lock up then go home. "Stuart's picking me up soon" I say on our way up. "Yeah? How are you doing?" She asks. "We're great" I answer.

We've now been together for almost 3 weeks now, he's been on the road for the last week and I've had such a hard time trying to sleep without him so hopefully tonight I can sleep without any troubles. I still can't believe I'm with him. Like he wanted me.

She smiles "that's good I'm glad you're finally with him" she says. "I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already" I laugh. "Time flies" she says.

After getting to the apartment I go to my room and set up my phone to film a tiktok before stuart comes. "Uh so my boyfriends back from his road trip, they won 3 out of the 5 games they played and he's coming to get me to spend a few days with him so let's get ready" I say.

I grab my bag I always take to his place "I live in sweat pants when I'm at his place so I'm packing a couple pairs, one pair he actually got me they're oilers" I talk to the camera showing the leg off.

"And I have a sneaky feeling he's taking me on a date so I'm packing a few different options because who knows what we'll do" I say putting a few different outfits and dresses in there. "Oh and my Jersey since he's got a game in a couple days" I add stuffing it in there.