30 (FINAL)

This is going to be long so uh enjoy the end :)

Ps check the end for an announcement ;)
________________________________

6 weeks later

Este is now 6 weeks old and Stuart has already gone on a roadtrip, they won each game and he played in 3/5 games. We watched each game from home, his parents or one of his sisters would come over to watch and to see Este.

His parents volunteered to watch her during the games before the first road trip but now that she is a bit bigger I'm bringing her to the game.

Instead of sitting in the suite with the wives and girlfriends I'll be sitting in the lower bowl behind the net. But for now he's getting ready for the game and I'm feeding Este.

"Hows mama feeling?" He asks. "Like I need a nap" I answer. "I don't have to leave for another hour and a half, go nap when she's done eating" he says. "You sure?" I ask. "Yes baby" he says. She finishes eating and before I get to burp her he gently takes her and starts burping her for me.

Stuart kisses the side of my head "go nap" he says. I nod and peck his lips before tiredly crawling into bed. He leaves our room going to Estes and I fall asleep a minute later.

My nap goes by far too fast and now Stuart's leaving for the pre-game meeting. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back. He smiles pecking my lips "I'll see you there" he says. "See you" I smile.

He kisses Este on both her cheeks before leaving and then I start getting us ready. I film a get ready with me talking about how Este is so far and I post it when I'm done then I change and then I get Este ready.

I got her a Jersey the last game I went to so she's wearing it to games until she grows out of it which probably won't be long. I take a few selfies of us and send them to stuart before leaving for the game.

When I get there I go to the premium entrance meeting lauren who is now about 12 weeks along, breanne who is only 2 weeks behind lauren and jamie ceci who is about 14 weeks along. "She is so cute" lauren gushes.

She smiles and makes a few noises causing the other girls to clutch their hearts. "You made an adorable baby" breanne says. "Thank you, I bet yours is going to be way more adorable" I reply. "Nooo" she says.

The four of us talk while waiting to be let in and then we separate when I get off the elevator with Este. Before going to my seat I go to the family room to make sure I dont have to change her then I go get myself a pop. I get to my seat right as warmups start.

While I'm adjusting how I'm holding Este I look over and Stuart's waving at her while making faces. The fans behind us laugh and I smile waving at stuart. He smiles back and blows me a kiss with his glove.

Half an hour later the game starts and I sit with Este on my lap most of the game. In the last few minutes of the first she starts crying so I rush up to the family room with the diaper bag and change her then feed her there.

I get back and its intermission so I scroll on my phone until the second period starts. Stuart's now on the other end so I'm on the edge of the seat with Este on my lap the whole period. Leon and connor both scoring and jumping against the glass infront of us celebrating.