18.

I've been busy with my chaotic life so I'm sorry for not updating for a few days lol enjoy
__________________________

"So anna it looks like you can switch to an air cast and slowly start walking again, if you feel like you can start working again you can just go slow" the doctor tells me.

Thank god. This is the news i needed today. "Awesome thank you" I reply. He nods "I'll be back with the air cast" he says before leaving. I let out a sigh of relief and look over at stuart "I can finally work" I pout. He smiles "yay!" He cheers and kisses the back of my hand.

A few minutes later the doctor comes back and switches me to an aircast "now you can walk freely" he says. "Thanks doc" I reply standing up.

He leaves after saying I can go and we leave the hospital hand in hand. "So when are you going back to work?" He asks. "Probably tomorrow" i answer. He nods "and are you going home?" He asks.

I look at him with raised eyebrows "do you want me to?" I ask him. "Not really but if you're not ready to live together I understand" he says. "My lease doesn't end for awhile but I can do what I was doing before" I tell him.

Stuart nods and squeezes my hand "okay sounds good to me" he says. I lean up and kiss his cheek gently "as soon as the lease is over I would love to live together" I whisper. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod happily "us and bird" I answer.

"I know we're only a couple months in but do you see kids in our future?" He asks. Oh. "Yeah definitely but probably not for awhile" I answer. He nods and smiles "yeah i agree" he says. I smile and lean up kissing his cheek again "I love you" I whisper.

He leans down kissing my lips gently "I love you" he whispers back. "We should hurry home so you can get ready for the game" I tell him. "Lets" he smiles. Home is where stuart is.

We get back to Stuart's and birds jumping with excitement when we come in "hi baby" I gush picking her up. Stuart pets her and kisses the top of her head "moms your favourite now huh" he says.

My face heats up and I smile "I guess so" I reply. "That's ok you're my favourite too" he whispers. Our eyes meet and he winks at me causing my face to heat up. "You're so cheesie" I giggle. "Oh you love me" he replies.

I nod and smile "I do" I whisper. He kisses the side of my head "I'm gonna shower, wanna join?" He asks. I nod "yeah sure" I answer then put bird back down on the floor.

Stuart follows behind me up the stairs and then turns the shower on while I get naked and take the aircast off then lean against the counter standing on my non-broken leg.

"Ready babe?" He asks turning around. "Yeah just help me over there" I answer. He comes over and picks me up, my legs going around his waist "I'll more than just help" he whispers walking over to the shower.

My back presses against the shower wall and the water runs over us as our lips start moving in sync. His lips move to my neck and I moan softly "I need you" he mumbles. "I'm all yours baby" I whisper back running my hands through his hair.

A few seconds later i feel him enter and i let out a moan. He starts out slow then starts going faster, my moans echoing throughout the bathroom.

We both finish then I help him wash his hair then he helps me wash mine and my back. We get dressed after then go back downstairs to have something to eat. He's starting again tonight so he's doing his routine.