25.

We lost but today so I'm a bit down but that's not stopping me from writing uh enjoy
___________________

13 weeks
April 3rd

I stare at myself in the mirror wearing one of Stuart's shirt and I turn to the side. "Babe come here" I say. Stuart comes in his shorts hanging at his waist and his shirt off "what's up?" He asks.

"Look" I say pointing at the bump that has formed. He stands behind me "beautiful" he whispers resting his hand on top. "Todays the day" I whisper. "You're right" he smiles.

Today we're telling his parents over lunch and mine over a facetime since they're back in Ontario then I'm coming to the afternoon practice with stuart to tell his other teammates.

We stand staring at it then I sneak a couple pictures for after we've announced it. "Let's get ready" he says. I nod in agreement and he goes into our bathroom turning the shower on.

He stands behind me again and moves the hair away from my neck "you're so sexy" he whispers. My heart flutters and my face heats up "thank you" I whisper. "I'm so turned on" he says leaving kisses on my neck.

My back is pressed against the shower seconds later, I grind against him and he groans while kissing my neck softly and my hands wonder in his hair. "I need you" I moan out.

"Yeah baby?" He asks. I nod "please" I beg. "Say yes" he says. "Yes" I whisper. He thrusts in and rests his head in the crook of my neck "good girl" he whispers. I let out a moan and he starts moving his hips.

Our moans and groans are heard throughout our house and after I finish a few times stuart finishes then we get ready for lunch.

I set my phone up to film a tiktok "get ready with me to go get lunch with my boyfriends parents, we haven't seen them since Christmas I think so we're catching up" I say starting my makeup.

Once I'm done my makeup I post that tiktok and then film the one to post after the announcement. "Today I'm about 13 weeks along and I'm looking pregnant" I say turning to the side.

Stuart walks in and smiles "she's stunning isn't she?" He says. "He's so sweet" I smile then end the tiktok putting it in my drafts.

"Okay baby you ready?" He asks. "Almost I just need to change" I answer. He nods "okay beautiful" he replies fixing his hair as I go into our closet. "Do you know the temperature out babe?" I ask. "10 degrees" he answers quickly.

I nod to myself and grab a pair of Jean's hoping they fit and they feel snug so I switch to a looser pair of pants and a navy blue shirt.

Yesterday I had another doctors appointment and we got more sonogram photos to give to family and the babies growing more.

We're still not sure what we're having but I'm looking forward to seeing what we are having during the next appointment. He comes in when I'm ready and then helps take a bump photo before we leave to meet his parents.

They're sitting in a booth when we get there and his mom shoots up hugging me tightly "it's so nice to see you" she gushes. "You too" I gush back. She hugs stuart then we sit down.

He rests a hand on my leg as we start talking with his parents and catching up with them and what they've done since christmas. "So what have you two been up to since christmas?" His mom asks looking between us.