22.

Even tho stu isn't in net tonight I'm gifting this to you lol enjoy
_______________

I sit beside stuart as he mindlessly scrolls through his phone next to me while we sit waiting for my name to be called and my knee moves up and down nervously.

"Babe" stuart starts. "Yeah?" I ask looking at him. "You're gonna be okay" he says resting his hand on my knee gently and it instantly calms me down. I nod "I know I am but is the baby?" I ask. "This is the first ultra sound the baby is perfect" he says reassuringly before kissing the side of my head gently.

Seconds later my names called and stuart follows behind me with his hand resting on my back. "Doctor will be with you in just a few minutes" the receptionist informs me.

After she leaves I get up on the thing and stuart stand beside me holding my hand gently. "Now I'm nervous" he whispers. "You'll be ok" I reply.

The doctor comes in and she sets the machine up while we talk. "So how far along do you think you are?" She asks. "6 to 7 weeks" I answer. "Well we will see" she says putting the gel on.

It's cold but I quickly get use to it as she moves the doppler around. "I can easily say you are about 7 weeks along" she says. I quickly do the math in my head and look at stuart "that means we conceived the night we decided to start trying" I say.

He smiles and kisses the back of my hand "amazing" he whispers. "So you planned this?" My doctor asks. "Yes" we say at the same time.

She shows us the screen and the heartbeats tiny but still thumping and theres a tiny blob moving around. "There is your baby" she smiles pointing at it.

I squeeze Stuart's hand and smile happily "wow that's amazing" I whisper feeling a tear run down my face. Stuart holds his ny hand gently and kisses the back of it "our little baby" he whispers.

"Baby skinner" I smile looking at the screen then over at stuart. He looks down at me and the kisses my forehead "baby skinner" he whispers. "This your first?" The doctor asks.

We both nod "yeah" I answer. "The start of our family" Stuart says looking into my eyes. We both smile and go on with the appointment.

She gives us pamphlets for what we should expect, birthing classes and other pregnancy needs then we go back to my place to finish packing the rest of my stuff up.

Natalie packing her stuff up when we get there. "How was lunch?" She asks. "Good" we lie. The only people that know so far are lauren, connor, leon and Lauren eberle since I am still early. "That's good" she says.

After packing everything up stuart takes my boxes downstairs then comes back up with leon following behind. "Psst hows my niece or nephew?" He asks. "Good" I answer.

He frowns "you don't know what you're having yet?" He asks with a sad face. I laugh "no leo we've gotta wait a bit" I answer. "Damn" he frowns. "You'll know when everyone else does" I tell him.

"You mean I dont get uncle privileges?" He asks. I laugh "nope sorry" I reply. Natalie comes out of her room "oh hey leon" she says. "Hey" he says nodding over at her. I give him a 'dont say a word' look and he nods giving me a thumbs up.

We talk about something else and then the guys take the bigger furniture down to Stuart's truck. Right as they leave a wave of nausea comes over me so I bolt to the bathroom.