29.

2nd last chapter :( sad to see the end but happy I decided to write this story
____________________

"I'm tired" I yawn wiping my eyes. "Babe you just woke up" stuart says. "Shhh I know" I reply. "Want your coffee?" He asks. "Please" I answer yawning again and rubbing my bump. "One coffee up fiance" he says.

I smile "fiance sounds so nice" I reply. "It sounds very nice" he says kissing the side of my head. "5 more months until husband and wife" I say excitedly.  "So true" he says smiling.

We go downstairs and birds waiting by the back door so I let her out while stuart makes us coffee. We're going to a birthing class today and then tomorrow we're going to ontario for a couple weeks.

Stuart hands me the cup of coffee and kisses the side of my head "drink up" he says. "Gladly" I reply taking a sip. "How are my girls feeling today?" He asks. "So far I'm tired and Este is moving around" I answer.

He smiles "we can nap later" he says. "That would be nice" i reply. "What times the class?" He asks. I check the time "we've got 2 hours" I answer. "Wanna go baby shopping?" He asks.

I smile "sure" I answer. "I know we have a lot for her and the nursery is almost done I'm just excited" he says. "You're more excited than I am" I reply. He hugs me from behind resting his hand on my bump "I'm just looking forward to having someone to share our love with" he whispers.

"I think I just fell more in love with you" I whisper back. He kisses my cheek gently "I love you to the moon and back a million times" he whispers.

We quickly have breakfast and then get ready, I wear maternity leggings, an oversized shirt and cardigan. "Beautiful" he whispers kissing the side of my head.

The drive there is fast and we only get a few things at the baby store before going to the birthing class. When we get there theres a few couples and one girl on her own. She looks to be about my age and about 6 months along so I go over and introduce myself.

"Hi I saw that you're here alone, I'm Anna" I say. "I am indeed, I'm isla" she replies. Stuart stands beside me "I'm stuart, her fiance" he introduces himself. "Woah you're stuart skinner" she says. He chuckles "I am indeed" he says. "My uh ex was a fan" she says. "Oh" he whispers.

I frown and tilt my head "not to be nosey but what happened?" I ask. "He uh he passed away suddenly" she answers. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, we should exchange numbers" I suggest. She smiles "I'd like that" she says.

Before class starts we exchange numbers, talk and plan a hang out for when we're back from Ontario then say bye in the parking lot. "She's Leon's type" he says when we get in the car. "She totally is" I reply. "I think you should be cupid" he suggests.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. "Maybe give her time she seems to be griefing still" I reply. He nods in agreement and drives us home.

As soon as we get back we have a nap that's last for about an hour then we start packing for tomorrows trip. "What times the flight again?" I ask. "10am" he answers. I groan "so wake up at 7" I sigh.

He nods "yeah, we can always nap when we get there" he says. "True" I reply. We finish packing and I feel hungry so I wonder over to the kitchen looking through what we have which isn't much.

Stuart stands beside me "want me to go grab anything? We could order in too" he asks. "Can we order pizza and wings? I want hot wings" I ask. "On it" he says going on his phone. "I love you" I tell him.