17.

Enjoy this filler
__________

It's now been a couple weeks since the car accident and Stuart's been amazing taking care of me, I've hardly had to walk because he'll just pick me up. We also adapted to piggy back rides as well. The game was fun to go to, they won and we also got a lot of attention luckily we were in the suite with the wives and girlfriends.

But yesterday I had a doctors appointment to check on my wrist and they said it has healed well so I told stuart to go back to playing. They're on the road for a few days so he's going to wait until they're home.

"Babe are you sure?" He asks. "Yes baby I'm sure, now that my wrist is healed i can use the crutches better" I answer. "And you'll call if you need me?" He ask. "No I'm calling nat, you need to get back to playing the fans miss ya" I answer.

He sighs "ok fine" he whispers then rests his head back on my lap. I smile and play with his hair while we watch them play against Vancouver. I lean down and kiss his forehead gently "I love you" I whisper. "I love you" he whispers back looking into my eyes.

Never did I think I'd be so deeply in love with this man but here I am. "Wanna go get dinner tomorrow? Like dress up and be fancy" he asks. "I'd love to" I answer. "Good" he whispers leaning up and kissing me gently.

I smile against his lips kissing him back then the buzzer goes off again. Hyman from davo. "Damn" we say at the same time. "Is it weird being here and not there?" I ask him. He shrugs "a little" he answers. "I still feel bad about your car" I whispers resting my head on his shoulder.

"Anna" he says in a deep and serious tone. "Yes?" I whisper. "I don't care that my car is done for, I'm just happy you're still alive" he replies. I lift my head off his shoulder "I still feel bad" I whisper. He sits up and cups the sides of my face gently "your life matters way more than a cars, I love you ok" he says resting his forehead against mine. "I love you too" I whisper back.

We go back to watching the game and they end up winning 3-1. Once it's over stuart puts a movie on and I rest my head on his shoulder then slowly fall asleep.

About 20 minutes later I feel stuart lift me up and start carrying me upstairs. "Mmm" I mumble. "Just keep sleeping" he whispers. "Ok" I whisper sleepily. He lays me down in his bed then crawls in behind me pulling me close then I feel his lips against my neck. "Good night" he whispers.

The next few days go by and now I'm attempting to make stuart breakfast before he has to wake up for breakfast. So far it's hard standing on one leg. I'm kinda sweating.

"Babe" I hear behind me. I turn my head "I'm trying to make you breakfast" I tell him. He chuckles and comes closer "do you want me to take over?" He asks. "Uh no I got it" I answer. "I appreciate it but you should sit down so you're not tiring yourself out" he says.

I frown and hand over the spatula "fine" I whisper. "Good girl, now go sit" he says kissing the side of my head. I sigh and go sit on one of stools "when I'm healed you're getting breakfast in bed I promise" I tell him.

He turns around and looks at me "you don't have to" he says. "I'll deliver it naked too" I add. "You said that's a promise right?" He asks. I smirk and nod "uh huh" I answer. "Ok as long as I get to make you breakfast in bed at some point" he says. I nod "okay" I agree. He winks at me then finishes up making the breakfast.

Once he's eaten he kisses the side of my head "thank you" he whispers. "Of course" I whisper back. "I should be too long, are you sure you're okay with coming to the game?" He asks. "Baby I'm fine" I assure him.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "Yes, nat and lauren are coming over to get ready and if I need any help they'll help me" I answer. "Okay, I'll call when I'm on my way back" he says. "Please do" I reply. He kisses the top of my head then leaves for practice.

As soon as I'm done eating I wobble over to the sink putting my plate away then I use the crutches to get myself over to the couch. Bird jumps up and sits next to me. "Hi birdie" I whisper petting her.

The next few hours go by and now I'm getting ready with natalie and Lauren, they helped me up the stairs and now I'm curling my hair quickly. Stuart left about an hour ago to the pre-game meeting and media stuff.

My phone sits on the counter playing his interview from earlier. "So you've been gone for a few weeks, what exactly happened? Were you injured?" Someone asks.

"Uh no my girlfriend got hit by a drunk driver and was injured now that she's feeling better she told me to go back to playing so I listened" he answered with a twinkle in his eye. "How is she doing?" Gene asks. "Her wrists healed but her legs still broken, she's going stir crazy at home and not working" he answers with a chuckle.

He isn't wrong I really wanna go back to working but the doctor said not until my legs in an air cast which is thankfully happening in the next week or two.

As soon as we're done getting ready we go downstairs, I scoot down on my butt and then use the crutches to get to the door. "Bird we'll be back mama loves you" I tell her on my way out.

We uber there and while waiting in the premium area stuart comes out of the locker room area and starts waving. I giggle and start going over towards him then he says something to the guard and then walks out.

"Hey beautiful" he says engulfing me into a hug. "Hey handsome" I reply. He lifts his head looking at me "you feeling ok?" He asks. "Yes babe I'm good" I answer. He cups my face gently "ok good" he says before pecking my lips.

I lean up pecking his lips "I love you, you're gonna kill it out there" I tell him. "I love you more" he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and before I can respond Leon's yelling for him to get back to the locker room.

The girls all smirk at me when I go back "before you I have never seen that man so in love" alannah says. "Do you wanna hear that you were right?" I ask. She smirks "kinda" she answers. I roll my eyes "you were right" I reply.

We're let in and I go off because of the crutches and they quickly wand me down before letting me go and then we're at the suite for most of the night. I only leave once or twice to use the bathroom.

Luckily they win and stuart saved about 40 shots on net. We get down and wait for them to come out. Stuart comes put with leon and he lifts me up in a hug. "My good luck charm" he whispers stuffing his face in my neck.

Once we're separated and in the car on the way back to Stuart's he grabs my hand holding it gently. "Thank you for coming" he whispers kissing the  back of my hand. "Its way better than watching it at home" I reply. "True" he agrees. "Can we have ice cream sundaes when we get back?" I ask him.

He nods "yeah of course" he answers. And that's what we do and then we're laying in bed by 1am with bird between us. Kinda rude of her.

___________________________________

Share your thoughts

Vote
Comment
Follow me