27.

Enjoy! Also announcement at the end ;)
____________

A week and a half later

"Let's go oilers! We want the cup! Let's go oilers! We want the cup!" The fans chant as game 6 comes to an end. They won 4 games after losing the first two games away in Colorado.

I smile taking a video of the fans in ford hall quickly before getting on the elevator. "event level please" I say to the elevator host. "Of course" she smiles pressing one. "Are you going home?" Lauren asks standing next to me. "Mm probably, I'm tired and I've got lunch with stus mom tomorrow" I answer.

She nods "fair enough, hows baby skinner?" She asks. I smile rubbing the bump "good" I answer. She sighs "you're not slipping are you?" She asks.

We get off on our floor and I laugh "nope not a chance" I answer. "Rude" she mumbles. "You'll know in july" I reply. "I gotta wait a month and a half?" She asks. I nod "yup" I reply.

After getting to the dressing room we wait for them then split up. "How are my girls?" He asks. "Good" I answer with a smile. "Good" he smiles. "You did great tonight" I tell him. "Thank you I've got my good luck charms" he says kissing the back of my hand.

Now they're off to the western conference finals either playing Nashville or st louis. But I think it's going to be st Louis. So those games should be interesting.

Right after getting home I change into pajamas and go through the freezer looking for what I want to eat. "Having troubles?" He asks from behind. "Yeah" I frown. "Do you want sweet? Spicy? Salty?" He asks.

"That's the thing I don't know" I reply starting to cry. He gently pulls me into a hug "it's ok I can help" he says then takes over looking and shows me each thing then he gets to frozen chicken nuggets. "Yes" I say.

He chuckles "thought so" he says then puts some in the oven for me. "Thank you baby I dont know what I'd do without you" I reply. He smiles and hugs me again "I'd be lost without you" he whispers back. "I love you" I whisper looking up at him.

"I love you more" he whispers. "Mmm no" I reply. He chuckles "ok" he whispers. "So how are you feeling about round 3?" I ask. He smiles "excited and I know we can do it" he says. "Me too baby I believe in you all you're all doing so great this season" I reply.

We continue hugging and talking for a bit before waiting for my nuggets to be done. "Go lay down I'll bring them in" he whispers kissing my forehead. I nod and go into the living room sitting on the couch next to bird then putting something on the tv.

He comes in about 10 minutes later with nuggets and barbeque sauce with a glass of orange juice. "Thank you" I smile eating them. "Anything for my girls" he replies.

Oh man I am so in love with him. "I cant wait to marry you" I tell him. "I'm excited" he smiles. I peck his cheek before eating the nuggets and from the corner of my eye I can see him take a photo of me.

"Babe" I pout. "What? You look cute" he says showing me. "Oh I kinda do" I say. He smiles "can I post it on my story?" He asks. "Sure" I answer. He smiles while staring at his phone then mine buzzes.

Stuart.skinner tagged you in their story

Post game nuggets