10.

Enjoy
_______

The last 10 days have gone by insanely slow but when I haven't been working I've been able to talk to stuart.

He has sent me flowers everyday that he has been on the road. The apartment is full and the salon has a couple bouquets as well.

Each bouquet of flowers came with a note. The next being sweeter than the last. If he's doing this when we're not official I'd like to see what he'll do when we are.

Unfortunately theres still one day until they get home so I'm working until we have to go home to watch the game. The last game they lost which is ok, stu wasn't in net until the end so he wasn't that upset.

But tonight he is starting so he texted me before his nap but now I think he is on his way to the arena for some pre-game interviews.

While I'm blow drying my last clients hair my phone buzzes and I quickly check it. A YouTube notification. It's Stuart's pre-game interview.

It's 5 minutes so I leave it until my clients gone. As soon as I'm done styling her hair she pays then leaves and I sit down in the chair putting my airpods in and watching the interview.

"stuart Last game you were brought in pretty late what were your thoughts afterwards?" Someone asks. He shrugs "there are some things we need to improve on that's for sure" he answers. "You've been doing pretty well at home is there anything contributing to it?" Someone else asks.

His face brightens and he smiles "uh yeah I'm doing pretty well in my personal life so I guess it's helping" he answers. "Awww" I gush. "We've heard you're seeing an influencer and hair stylist" the same guy says. "Maybe" he says. "Okay we won't push you" the guy says.

They talk about hockey then the interview ends. "Whatcha watching?" Natalie asks. "Stuart's interview" I answer putting my airpods away then helping her clean up the salon.

We clean up then close and grab food on the way home then change into something comfortable and our jerseys. I take a selfie before sending it to stuart again.

He replies right away and I giggle covering my face blushing.

Stu: can't wait to take that off of you when I get back

"What he say?" She asks. "Nothing you don't wanna know" I answer. "Is it dirty?" She asks. "Uh huh" I mumble while typing back a reply.

To stu: great I'll wear it to pick you up ;)

We watch some grey's anatomy until the game starts. Stuart's got a smile on his face when he's warming up and when they show him during the canadian national anthem.

I smile taking a quick photo of him on the TV before posting it on my instagram story.

That stache tho ♡

Just a few minutes later my phones getting blown up by people asking me if I'm with stuart and I ignore them all and watch the game start.

Right away the oilers score, it was kostin from connor. They celebrate for a minute then go back to the bench. The goals stack up fairly quick and the game goes by so fast.