28.

Enjoy!
_________

"That one is better on you" I tell lauren. She nods looking in the mirror "yeah I agree" she says. We're currently in a store in the hotel in vegas looking for dresses for her.

She couldn't find anything in her closet or her suitcase so she's winging it. "Connors gonna cry" I smirk. "Good" she smiles then changes back into her regular clothes. "Are you nervous?" I ask her. "After 7 years no I'm ready" she answers with a smile.

I smile "good" I say then check my phone as it vibrates.

Stuart

We've found his suit, meet for lunch?

"They've found his suit, wanna go meet them for lunch?" I ask. "Yes! I'm starving" she says. "Me too" I reply rubbing the bump.

She smiles "hows the 22nd week going?" She asks. "Good" I answer almost slipping. "So when we get home we'll know?" She asks. "Yes" I answer. She let's out a sigh of relief "thank god, what about the name?" She asks. "Maybe maybe not" I answer.

We leave the store going to the restaurant meeting stuart and connor there. "Hows my babies?" He asks. "Good" I answer. "Good" he smiles resting a hand on the bump.

After having lunch we go back to our rooms. "You're so beautiful" stuart says holding my hand and looking at me. "Thank you" I say blushing. "Welcome my love" he whispers. "Vegas is so fun" I smile.

Once we're back at our room I lay down and have a short nap before going to lauren and Connors room and connor and leon comes to ours to get ready. They decided to have a small and intimate vegas wedding.

The only people that will be there are their parents, leon, stuart and I. "Ok sit sit" I tell her. She sits down in the chair and I plug my curling iron in "so have you gotten your vows ready?" I ask. She nods happily "I do" she says.

"I vow to never ice the puck, to pull the goalie in the last minute when we're one goal down, i promise to always make sure your tape is packed, attend every home game and watch the away games from home with lenny" she reads out.

I smile while curling her hair "that's cute" I gush. She smiles "he'll know what they mean" she says. I nod in agreement "oh definitely" I reply. "Thank you for this" she says. "Of course!" I reply.

An hour later we're in the Las Vegas wedding chapel watching our best friends get married. They stand in front of each other saying their vows, connor tearing up at Lauren referencing hockey and connor makes her cry with his.

Vegas was fun but we have a baby shower to throw so we flew home the day after the wedding. Now I'm waiting for my parents in the airport with stuart beside me.

He looks down at me "you okay?" He asks. "Yes I'm excited for you to meet them" I answer. He smiles "me too" he whispers. We're going to my parents next month but they wanna come visit here and maybe we'll even go skating at the arena.

They come out of the doors a few minutes later and my mom hugs me "you look so cute" she gushes. "Thank you mama" I reply resting my hand on the bump. "Stuart it's so nice to meet you in person" she says hugging him. "Its nice to meet you too" he says kind of thrown off.

My dad gives him a good hand shake and then we make our way to the car. "You sit up front your pregnant with my grandbaby" she tells me. "Fine fine" I give in. Stuart opens the door for me and kisses the side of my head before I get in. "Awww" my mom says.