20.

Ahh about 10-15 chapters left (haven't decided between 30 and 35) but there are so many more stories I've got in my brain lol enjoy!
___________________________

"Are we done here?" Nat asks looking around the bed bath and beyond. "Uh yeah I think so" i answer. "Yeah i got everything i need" lauren answers. "Sweet" nat says then walks towards the tills.

This is the 3rd store we've been to today so we're all tired and probably hungry. "Let's get something to eat after" lauren suggests. "Cactus club?" I suggest. "Yeah sure, wanna invite our boyfriends or no?" Nat asks. "Yeah" I answer. "I think they're done practice" lauren says checking her phone. "Ok" I whisper.

I check mine and Stuart's texted me.

Stu:

You like vanilla right?

And silver only?

Just verifying

Love you

Anna:

Yes vanilla and yes silver only

Love you <3

Also meet us at cactus club

I move up in line and just a few minutes later we're driving to cactus club. "So connor wants to get hitched in vegas after playoffs" lauren says.

"What really?" I ask. She nods "yeah then he wants to try for a baby" she answers. "Oh my god that's amazing" I gasp. She smiles happily "we're moving onto our next chapter" she says.

That they are. "Yeah definitely" I reply. "Even though you've only been with stuart do you see that anytime soon?" She asks. I shrug "yeah I definitely see him in my future and would love to have kids with him some day" I answer.

She smiles "I knew you'd be perfect together" she says. "Yeah yeah I know" I reply smiling. "You're so in love I can't wait for your wedding" nat gushes. "Why? Because you know you're probably going to be co-maids of honour?" I ask.

They laugh "yeah but also the party and I know your vows are gonna be good" nat answers. "I'm excited for the planning" lauren says. "Ok calm down we're not even engaged" I tell them. "Yet" they both say.

I roll my eyes "stop" I reply. "Listen anna when a man like stuart knows he's going to spend the rest of his life with someone he knows and I bet by next Christmas you'll have a baby and be engaged" lauren says.

"Thats crazy I don't think we're moving that fast" I reply. "Anna, you're moving in after all stars" nat points out. "You are?" Lauren asks. "Yeah the lease to our place is up soon so we're moving into our boyfriends places" I answer.

She looks at natalie "really?" She asks. "Yeah we're at their point too, just more private I guess" natalie answers. "Heyyy" I frown offended. "Shes not wrong" lauren says. "Yeah whatever" I reply. As we get to the restaurant.

We get out of the car and the guys are waiting outside already. I hug stuart tightly and he lifts me up in a hug "I missed you" he whispers. I lean my head back "I missed you too" I whisper back.