Chapter 17.1

He was simply too powerful for me... It happened so quickly that I was pressed down by this swine right where he wanted me, and with my last strength I headbutted him, screaming, "Get the fuck away from me!" as I struggled to crawl away from him, but he pulled me back and punched me in the gut. After losing all of my strength, I was clearly helpless.

"hehe.. I'm going to enjoy this," he said as he ripped my upper dress, exposing my cleavage, while I struggled with every ounce of my strength, "arghhh! get away from me you swine!" I yelled as he pinned my two arms down.

Is this the end? being raped by this beast? I'm not going to accept it!! Then I remembered him, " Baldwin!!!! " I yelled as I am about to cry and lose hope.

He appeared as if by miracle. " Philippa!" Baldwin exclaimed as Gustav was astounded to see the kingdom's knight. He was stunned and backed down.

He ran towards me, helped me get up, and saw my ripped upper garment, he removed his cape and covered me with it. "Stay here," he said coldly, with anger in his voice and rage in his eyes.

"You dare to touch her..." he snarled as he approached Gustav with his sword drawn.

"m-my king! p-please spare me!!" cried the terrified Gustav, kneeling and pleading for his life. Omar, who was with the king, went straight to my aid.

"Tell me why I should spare your pitiful existence?" Baldwin asks, pointing his sword at Gustav.

"I - I never knew the lady was yours! I swear! I thought she was just a strumpet..." Before he could finish his sentence, King Baldwin thrust his sword into his stomach and disembowelled him.

"Death is the punishment for your crime," Baldwin said coldly to Gustav. "May God have mercy on your soul," King Baldwin said grimly as he chopped off Gustav's head and told his knights, "display his head at the castle gates, let it be an example to anyone who will commit the same act."

There was blood everywhere... His silver mask had become stained with fresh blood, and his once gentle eyes had become filled with hatred and rage... He approaches me slowly, covered in blood... as my tears fall... He reaches out and wipes my tears away with his blood-splattered hand.

My knees began to weaken, and I became nauseous from shock and disbelief. I heard Omar and Baldwin call my name and ask if I was alright, but my ears are ringing and my vision is about to blur. I never expected to see the gentle young king kill like it was nothing. It was so terrifying that I passed out...

I was in my room when I opened my eyes, so I sat up and looked around. I calm myself by recalling everything that has occurred, and then I recall Abu.

I was about to get out of bed when Abu and Emma entered the bed chamber. "Emma.. Lady Philippa.. I'm glad you're awake," she sobbed.

"Abu! are you okay?" I inquired as I examined him, noticing a broken nose and a black eye.

"Yes.. I am fine.. there is no need to worry, My Lady," he replied.

"That's wonderful to hear..." I exhale in relief.

"How about you? are you feeling alright, you scare us.. you been sleeping for two days?" Abu inquired.

"I'm feeling better.." I replied, and then I remembered Bella and Mary. "Where are the children?" I inquired.

Emma and Abu exchanged glances.

"Well, answer..." I inquire, concerned.

"You should be more concerned about your own well-being than the well-being of others," said Omar, who happened to overhear our conversation as he entered my room.