Intro

Title 七零重组家庭协议养娃/70 reorganized the family agreement to raise a baby
Author 姜丝煮酒

Su Ying traveled from another world to the 1970s. When she first transmigrated, the original body had a heart attack when she heard the news that her husband who had returned from the government was about to divorce.

Su Ying, who had transmigrated, resolutely divorced. Went to the blind date market with Yuanzheng's younger brother and daughter, and she prayed in her heart: -It's a widowed marriage, don't you need to fulfill the obligations of husband and wife if you only raise a baby?

The child's soldier is good. Everyone is divorced and has a baby. If she also wants to agree to raise a baby, it will be perfect.

Han Jingyuan has just finished a long-term mission and was transferred to the island garrison. The woman who agreed to marry him for special reasons six years ago , couldn't wait to terminate the agreement, and filed for divorce with Han Jingyuan.

After the divorce, Han Jingyuan was forced to go to the blind date market. Hearing the voice of the woman next door who agreed to get married, he just met her request.

The man with two children went to Su Ying stood in front of her and saluted: "Comrade, do you have an agreement to raise a baby?"

Su Ying nodded, and the next day she pulled the certificate, and lived a life of raising a baby on the island, plus widowhood.

The aunts and daughter-in-laws in the hospital sympathized with her, and bet that the young daughter-in-law of the head of the Han family who accompanied the army would be run away by some monkeys in less than three months.

Raising a baby with materials in the space is much easier than slashing monsters in other worlds. Just arrived at the station, Han Jingyuan received a long-term task.

Looking at the children who were huddled together, Han Jingyuan had a headache and asked his daughter-in-law, "Are you alone? Can you take care of four?"

The newlywed daughter-in-law said affectionately, "It's hard for me to bring up four children by myself, so you should come back early."

- "It doesn't matter if you don't come back, I will raise the four children well. Fat and fat, more obedient than you."

Han Jingyuan: ...

After the mission was over, many people complained in front of Han Jingyuan, "Han Jingyuan, your little wife beat her baby again."

"Han Jingyuan, Su Ying won't feed your baby. "

"Captain Han, your daughter-in-law climbed the tree with your baby."

Han Jingyuan returned to the station in shock, and saw four fat and white babies who listened to Su Ying more than he did.

A few years later, the more and more delicate daughter-in-law of Head Han's family said that she was going to leave when the child was brought up, and that she should agree to a divorce.

This time, Head Han, who had always had no personal feelings, asked in a hoarse voice, "What do you think?"

"I can hear it, can I not get divorced?"

Content tags: Traveling through time and space Sweet Wen Chronicles Search keywords: Protagonist: Su Ying, Han Jingyuan ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: