Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Han Jingyuan took a bath for more than half an hour, and he completely lost his usual vigor, but he had regained his calm when he came out.

    He washed it with cold water, and even the blood in his eyes faded a lot, and he couldn't see it unless he got close.

    Back in the main room, his change of clothes, sheets and pillows were neatly placed at the door of the room. The door of the west bedroom was closed tightly, and there was a warm light in the crack of the door. Su Ying didn't sleep, but he was kicked out with this posture. .

    When Han Jingyuan took a shower, he was prepared to be scolded, but he didn't expect to be shut out.

    Is it because he beat Gu Chengfeng? No way, it was a fight at most, and he didn't even put in all his strength.

    Is it because he did it first?

    He knocked on the door, and said in a low voice, "Su Ying, can I enter the room?"

    There was no sound, not even turning over.

    Han Jingyuan bit his lip, stood at the door for a while, turned around and walked through the main room, ignoring the probing eyes of several children, and gently knocked on the glass window of the bedroom on the back wall from the backyard.

    A moment later, Su Ying was wearing a plain cotton pajamas with an undercut neckline. Her snow-white skin stretched from her neck to the area he didn't dare to see before, and it was indistinct.

    Su Ying moved to the window with an expressionless face. Just as Han Jingyuan was about to speak, Su Ying raised the corner of her mouth and smiled sweetly at him through the glass.

    This smile is pure and harmless, more refreshing than the moonlight above his head. His heart beat wildly, and he said eagerly: "Aying, I..." Before he finished speaking,

    Su Ying pinched the opening of the curtain with her thin white fingers , with a wave from left to right, she pulled the curtains tightly without hesitation, covering her pretty face with a sweet smile.

    Han Jingyuan: ...I really can't get into the room tonight.

    He lowered his voice and said, "Aying, your window is not bolted, and the door is not locked, which is a safety hazard."

    Su Ying was annoyed, "Is it against fire and theft?"

    Then she did not lock the windows or the door.

    Han Jingyuan wondered how likely it was that he would be shot out when he entered the room through the window and through the door.

    After some calculations in his mind, the situation was not optimistic, so Han Jingyuan resolutely gave up his plan to enter the room.

    Back in the main room, the four children were leaning against their respective doorframes, some were gloating, some were sympathetic, and Han Xinxing blinked contemptuous and disgusting little eyes.

    Gu Zhinan is a peacemaker, and has already placed a parallel military bed against the wall in his and Han Jingchen's room, spread out quilts and pillows, and built a bed for Han Jingyuan who was kicked out.

    "Brother-in-law, just make do with our room these few days, and don't go back to the dormitory in the camp."

    Han Jingchen felt that the second uncle's IQ was not very high. Fortunately, he had admired the second uncle's ability and IQ. He just Asking the second uncle to chase after the second aunt, but not letting him beat Cancan's father, is too petty, and the second aunt is of course angry.