Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Su Ying woke up when there was any movement at night, it was Han Jingyuan who came back.

    There was a power outage again tonight, so she opened the courtyard door for Han Jingyuan with a flashlight, and she came back at midnight, it seems that she was thinking about sleeping.

    But she is very sleepy, and she may not be in the mood to deal with him.

    But it is said that men are very obsessed with that kind of thing. If Han Jingyuan perseveres, will it hurt his self-esteem if she refuses?

    Wait, this man may be frigid, maybe her worry is unnecessary.

    Su Ying was very tangled.

    Han Jingyuan locked the courtyard door and said, "You can't open your sleepy eyes, don't worry about me and go to sleep." "I really don't have to wait for you?" The man's voice was a little

    hoarse

    in the dark night, "I'll take a shower and then go to sleep." Go to sleep, don't wait for me."

    Su Ying thought that he was being considerate, well, if he is not frigid, she will cooperate if he needs it in the future.

    Han Jingyuan touched his hot cheeks, but fortunately Su Ying didn't notice the ignorance.

    When Han Jingyuan went to bed, Su Ying actually knew that the man used the slightest movement to carefully lie beside her. This was the first night for the two of them to share the same bed, and Han Jingyuan didn't make trouble with her.

    Su Ying feels a little pity, but don't be cold-hearted, the agreement to raise a baby is still long, so they can't all be vegetarians.

    She heard Han Jingyuan's breathing was disordered.

    When Han Jingyuan got up quietly in the morning, Su Ying also woke up.

    "You got up so early?" Su Ying asked, rubbing her eyes.

    Han Jingyuan propped up his arms and was about to turn over. This posture was just right to see Su Ying's white collarbone at the collar of her pajamas clearly. With blood surging, she turned her head away.

    "Well, I'm used to it. Go out for a run and buy breakfast."

    "Don't buy breakfast. I'll make it myself. I want egg pancakes and sweet potato porridge."

    Eggs and flour are precious, and the whole family uses egg pancakes to fill their stomachs, and there is not enough to make.

    The little daughter-in-law he married doesn't seem to be very good at living.

    But it's not a big problem, the big deal is that if he doesn't save money, his allowance is still enough for food.

    "That's fine, I won't run today on vacation, let me help you make breakfast."

    "That's fine." Su Ying likes to have someone help her.

    While kneading the dough, Su Ying thought that it would be better to tell the man frankly and honestly about Han Jingyuan's ex-wife coming to her yesterday.

    Otherwise, if there is a misunderstanding between the two, the loss outweighs the gain.

    She said: "I saw your ex-wife yesterday when I was shopping for vegetables at the supply and marketing cooperative. She seemed to be waiting for me at the supply and marketing cooperative on purpose.

    " will wait.

    "What did she tell you?" Han Jingyuan became nervous.

    I wanted to ask last night, but seeing that Su Ying was too sleepy, and Su Ying didn't mention it, he just thought about taking a day off today, and he could always find a chance to talk to her in one day.