Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Su Ying offered to go to Beijing to visit her grandfather, which made Han Jingyuan's heart come back to life.

    He was surprised and apprehensive, "It's more than a thousand kilometers for a one-way trip. The boat and train will take more than 30 hours. Can you take four children by yourself?

    " Not knowing why, he walked up to her.

    When Su Ying made a move towards him, Han Jingyuan was startled.

    Why did he do it without saying a word, and he couldn't really do anything to her. He was thrown down by Su Ying while hesitating, and she took advantage of the situation and pressed her whole body on top of him.

    Han Jingyuan: ...

    Su Ying took advantage of his unpreparedness and fell over his shoulder to Han Jingyuan and fell to the ground, pressing on him and laughing loudly, "How about it, you are the all-round number one, I fell, you think it's safe for me to go out?" "

    Han Jingyuan was short of breath and blushed, "It doesn't count if you take advantage of my unpreparedness."

    Such intimate contact made Han Jingyuan's heart beat faster, and he whispered: "The children are watching."

    Su Ying said: "What are you afraid of?" , I won fair and square."

    Han Jingyuan: "That's not what it means, you get up first."

    Han Xinxing squatted on the ground and poked Han Jingyuan's face, "Second Uncle, it's so embarrassing to play tricks when you lose."

    Gu Cancan was so worried, "Daddy hurts It doesn't hurt, do you want to go to the hospital?" Han Jingchen sneered, "Second Uncle, I can't believe it, you     must have let Second Aunt

    do it on purpose, right?"

, Let my sister learn martial arts self-defense since childhood, but I didn't expect my sister to be so good, it must be my brother-in-law.

    It's just that my sister is still pressing on her brother-in-law.

    Gu Zhinan didn't even bother to look, he said, "Isn't the ground dirty, why don't you get up and talk."

    Su Ying got up, "You don't have to worry about safety, as long as you can afford the round trip fare for the five of us."

    A lot of money.

    Han Jingyuan got up quickly, his face was hot and red, and he ran to the kitchen to wash his face before coming back.

    "Travel expenses are not a problem. Tomorrow you go to take out the money in the passbook. Then I will call grandpa and tell him that you will go back on National Day. He must be very happy." Su Ying said hurriedly: "Don't say it first, wait for

    me Showing up in the ward with the child, such a big surprise, maybe Grandpa's illness will be cured by half, and if you call ahead, he will be thinking about counting the time, which is not conducive to recuperation." Han Jingyuan thought the same, and one

    year He passed by the house on a mission and went back to see his grandpa. Grandpa hadn't been to the hospital for half a year when he was pleasantly surprised and happy.

    ...

    After setting the time, Su Ying considered that it would not be easy to go to Beijing, so she asked for two days off in addition to the holidays. She also asked for leave to go to school for a few children, and bought the departure tickets before the holiday.