Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Time went back to three days ago, the insider Wen Hai brought back the first three lines of the first page of the mother copy, Cui Xingdong was fooled, asked Wen Hai to tie up Su Ying, and gave Wen Hai an address, saying that he would wait for the three of them there. sky.

    After three days, no matter whether Chen Wusheng comes or not, he will leave at sea.

    The address given by Cui Xingdong is in southern Fujian. I am afraid that the cunning rabbit will follow him along the way. He used his identity as an excuse to visit relatives in southern Fujian.

    Only when staying in the hotel did the three of them take off their disguise.

    Chen Wuxing was unknown, "My women's clothing ..."

    Su Ying said: "You sacrificed for righteousness, who dares to make fun of you, I can help you beat him." Wen

    Hai: "Actually pretty good, you want you, you want She's really a girl, I want to marry her, unlike me, who pretends to be an old woman when she turns 30."

    Chen Wusheng stabbed Wen Hai with knife-like eyes, if eyes could kill, Wen Hai would have died seven or eight times.

    Chen Wusheng said: "You are only twenty-eight, I thought you were eighty-two, why are you so old, how did you grow up?" Comrade Wen Hai, who was rough on the outside and weak on the inside: ... On the third day,

    Su

    Ying and the others came Arrived at the address given by Cui Xingdong, a small almost deserted fishing village, and found an empty house to stay temporarily. Comrade Wen Hai went out to contact Cui Xingdong, and came back half a day later, saying that after nightfall, someone would take them to a boat.

    "Have you seen Cui Xingdong?" Han Jingyuan asked when he came to the hut where he was staying.

    Wen Hai shook his head, "It's his man, who said that Cui Xingdong is already waiting for us on the big fishing boat at sea, and we will meet in a small boat at eight o'clock in the evening." Cui Xingdong is indeed alert enough, and he can only use a small boat with small boats, and the movement should not be too loud

    . , Maybe there are other horses on the sea who have turned around several times, so it won't help to catch the current horse.

    Han Jingyuan planted a kiss on Su Ying's forehead, and the two elders next to him blushed and went out the door in embarrassment, leaving time for him and Su Ying.

    Han Jingyuan whispered in Su Ying's ear, "Our boat is right behind you, Ah Ying, I won't let you get into trouble.

    " , I will find a way to set fire to signal."

    There was a very light knock on the door, Wen Hai lowered his voice, and urged outside the door: "People are coming.

    " As the footsteps got closer, Han Jingyuan gritted his teeth and tied Su Ying's hands behind his back with a cowhide rope with his own hands, "I tied Su Ying's hands behind her back with a cowhide rope, "I'm tying a living mouth, and the end of the thread is in your palm, so you can open it with a tug." A few seconds before the door

    opened , the man walked calmly, and turned out from the rear window.

    Su Ying was blindfolded by the black cloth, and Wen Hai teased Ma Zai on purpose, "This little girl is tied up, and the lights are in the dark, and she can't see clearly at sea. Do you want to cover her eyes again?" Ma Zai

    wondered : "Who says it's not, but Brother Cui told me that Brother Hai is taking more responsibility, so I can't help it."

    Sure enough, there were two different boats and joints in the middle, and the third time was finally brought to the big boat.