Chapter 63

Chapter 63 [Fan Wai Nine] Parallel World

    Just as Su Ying opened her eyes, the fifth child in the team called her to line up at the alliance base.

    "Aying, the alliance base sells food and vegetables today, and the price is only one-tenth of what the Yuncheng base sells. The quantity is limited. Let's queue up early, or we won't be able to get it." Su Ying just had a nightmare

    . Before waking up, the other six members of the team went hunting.

    Their temporary shelter was found by a mutant beast. At the critical moment, she suddenly went to another world.

    The dream woke up at this time.

    The hunting was indeed discussed last night. Su Ying hadn’t woken up from the dream and asked, “Aren’t you going to go hunting today?

    ” Line up to buy food and vegetables!"

    The fifth child couldn't wait any longer, "Hurry up, Aying, if you can buy rice, I can make a mutated beast rice bowl for lunch." Sister

    Wu, the vice-captain, laughed and said, "The sixth child has already gone to line up Now, don’t worry, the price is cheap, but I just don’t know if the items are of good quality in Yuncheng Base?”

    Su Ying felt that even if it was a little bit worse, compared to this price, it was worth the money.

    "Let's go and have a look first, and buy some back."

    The sixth child was still looking forward to it, "I don't know where the alliance base got the seeds. If you can get some seeds back, Ah Ying can try to plant them."

    Sister Wu hastily reminded him , "No, Ah Ying's ability cannot be known to others, otherwise it will be a catastrophe."

    The sixth child immediately dismissed the idea of ​​getting the seeds back and planting them himself.

    ...

    When Su Ying and the others arrived, someone in front had already bought food and vegetables, limited quantities, and they didn't want to buy more.

    A man and a woman bought rice and tomatoes. The girl took a bite of the tomatoes she had just bought, and the man immediately asked, "How is the quality compared to the ones bought at the Yuncheng base last time?"

    The girl said: "The tomatoes sold at the Yuncheng base are sweeter."

    As she spoke, she brought the tomato in her hand to the man's mouth, and the man took a small bite.

    He was only willing to taste a small bite of the tomato he bought at the Yuncheng Base last time.

    The man smiled and said, "The tomatoes in the Yuncheng base cost one spar. Here, one spar can be exchanged for ten. I think it's worth the money." The

    girl also said: "Yes, and the Yuncheng base only has food now. Vegetables are no longer available, and the food is getting more and more expensive. Now that the alliance has cheap food, life will be much better in the future." The man agreed, "No, no, no need to be forced to

    replace the Yuncheng base for that little food. I'm working hard."

    The alliance base has bred chickens that don't mutate, but they are not selling them now, saying they want to save the eggs to hatch chicks, and after half a year, the eggs and roosters will be able to be traded on the market.

    Everyone was looking forward to it, and asked about the price, and the price was only one-tenth of that at the Yuncheng base.

    The price is set so low, everyone is afraid that they will not be able to grab it by then.