Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    In the funeral parlor, on the corpse soaked in seawater, a scar on the left hand's tiger's mouth continued to the palm.

    Height and facial features are consistent with Wen Yan.

    After Yu Zhian was brought to carefully identify it for more than ten minutes, he went out with a pale face, nodded to Su Ying, and confirmed that the drowned body was the man who stabbed him.

    Han Jingyuan observed the scar on the deceased's hand, and came out to tell Xu Yuezhou that he was the suspect who passed by that day.

    Captain Zhao also found out that a smuggled fishing boat sank in the sea in a storm three days ago. The boatman didn't come back and no one dared to report the crime. Until today, the suspect's body washed ashore and was found by fishermen.

    Wen Yan couldn't help being sad, and kept blaming himself, "It's all my fault. If I had come over earlier, he might not have gone to sea. If I had been more vigilant on the phone and prevented him from coming to the South Island, he might not have died. Blame me."

    Naturally, someone persuaded Wen Yan that Su Ying was not needed in the morgue, so she followed Director Hao out to get some fresh air.

    Team Zhao took a three-inch photo tightly sealed with plastic paper, which was just big enough to fit in a men's wallet.

    "During the autopsy, I found it from my body pocket. Because it was sealed better, the photo was not soaked in water, so it was preserved."

    The photo shows a young girl with a single twist hanging in front of her left side, with broken hair on her sideburns Flying in the breeze, the surrounding environment is a tropical jungle. He is squatting by a small stream and washing his hands, as if he was startled by the movement behind him and turned his head vigilantly.

    Maybe it was because she saw a familiar friend behind her taking pictures of her. The girl faced the camera with a reassuring and warm smile.

    The afternoon sun penetrated through the layers of leaves, and sprinkled a light golden soft light on her face and body, and the stream water was dotted with golden light. Half of the girl's face was in the shadow, and the half-light and half-dark facial features were more three-dimensional and deep.

    She is wearing a dark green military uniform that is different from any current style, and black low-cut military boots on her feet. She smiles like a flower when facing the camera.

    Xiao Zhou turned pale with fright when he saw the solo photo of the girl found on the suspect.

    He is very familiar with the girl's smile in the photo, because he has edited a photo, it is a group photo, the girl's smile in the photo is as sweet as this one, and her demeanor and temperament are exactly the same person.

    Did the suspect go to Cui Xingdong's basement to find the girl's photo?

    But he doesn't look like Cui Xingdong's first love girlfriend. What is Cui Xingdong doing collecting photos of this girl?

    Also, what is the relationship between the dead suspect and the girl in the photo?

    Looking at the photos of the girl he kept carefully, he must be very concerned.

    Xiao Zhou was in a mess.     It was Su Ying who was calmer and asked: "Captain Zhao, has Wen

    Yan seen this photo?"

.”

    Su Ying took out the group photo that Xiao Zhou had developed from the camera roll, and handed it to Director Hao and Xu Yuezhou for comparison.