Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Su Ying's first visit to this world was triggered by accident.

    The members of the team were all out hunting that day, and their temporary residence was attacked by mutant beasts. It was okay for Su Ying to kill one or two. A group of mutant beasts, she ran away without thinking.

    The moment she was about to be bitten by the leading mutant beast behind her, the hidden ability awakened, triggered the space ability, and threw her directly into the waters of a strange world.

    But at this moment, Su Ying can't swim, because there are all kinds of mutant beasts in the sea in Yishi Lake, and there is no condition to learn at all.

    So she drowned.

    Fortunately, Su Ying was rescued by Han Jingyuan.

    Han Jingyuan fished her out of the lake, and after giving first aid, people from two different worlds basically talked with each other.

    "Girl, where is your home? I'll take you back."

    Su Ying turned her head in a daze, "Thank you for saving me. What is your name and which base are you from? I will repay you when I find my teammates."

    Han Jingyuan was a little puzzled , very vigilant, "You are not a local, where is your hometown, do you have a letter of introduction from your unit, which guest house do you live in?"

    Su Ying also sensed something was wrong, there are lakes and forests here, it is impossible that there are no mutant beasts, The man was not prepared for a crisis at all, and he acted alone.

    She was a little suspicious that at the moment of life and death just now, the ability opened the time and space channel, came to another space, and narrowly escaped.

    The instinct of survival made Su Ying understand that in an unfamiliar time and space, she had to hide her identity. Therefore, she did not hesitate to erase this short memory of her savior.

    Then she went into the city and gained some understanding of the world by observing the conversations of the aborigines. When she passed by a bookstore, she went in to read the history of the world, and found that the history of this world and her world was the same. of.

    Only eighty years ago, her world began to move in a different direction of existence, and everything began to mutate. The development of these eighty years made the two sides into completely different parallel worlds.

    At that time, Su Ying exchanged two catties of rice, two catties of flour, and a basket of green vegetables for the accessories made of a small piece of silver on her body. Su Ying thought it was a great deal.

    The food in this world is already delicious, and these things are enough to hire a team for a week in another world.

    Su Ying brought these materials back to another world, and her team members were already frantic looking for her.

    She returned safely and brought back supplies from the parallel world, and everyone was very happy.

    Su Ying brought back a small amount of supplies in another world, but Su Ying's team definitely couldn't afford them.

    It wasn't until Su Ying brought back the supplies that the team members knew that the scarce living supplies and water sold from the Yuncheng base were actually brought back from the parallel world.

    No wonder the status of the Yuncheng base cannot be shaken. They have mastered the space-time channel, can continuously purchase supplies from another world, and control the most scarce food and water in the other world, so they have the right to speak.