Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Six years ago, after three months of engagement, Shen Meijing finally broke up with her free love partner. Chen Wusheng boarded the train to go to the Northwest by herself. Chen Wusheng didn't even turn his head.

    Shen Meijing was disheartened, she didn't say anything to anyone, and went to southern Fujian alone to find her fiancé Su Xun.

    "Why are you here?" Su Xun saw his fiancée who had been engaged for only three months at the door of the rental house.

    Although they have known each other since they were young, they are several years behind. They didn't play together when they were young, and they went their separate ways when they grew up. They haven't known each other since they were young.

    Su Xun didn't have any objection to the marriage arranged by the family, as his parents had come here for generations.

    "Come and see you." Shen Meijing couldn't figure out why Su Xun had to leave the army and come to work in southern Fujian.

    "When are you going back to Beijing, what job are you planning to do when you return to Beijing, and what are your plans for the future? You can't stay in Minnan forever, I don't like this place." Su Xun opened the door, led her into the house, and poured a

    glass Looking at her frustrated expression, you can tell that she sneaked out.

    Su Xun also knew that when his fiancée got engaged, he hadn't completely broken off with his ex-partner who was in free love.

    He sighed inwardly. He was performing a mission here, and he had been working in the newspaper office for nearly a year pretending to be an ordinary person. He had obtained key information, and there was no mistake at this juncture.

    Su Xun said, "I won't be coming back tonight because I'm working overtime. You stay here for one night, and I'll take you back tomorrow morning." "

    I don't want to go back." Shen Meijing said angrily.

    Su Xun looked into her eyes seriously, "Or I can send you to the Northwest, if you really regret it, when I am on vacation, let's call off the marriage." Shen Meijing cried and wet the pillow towel

    .

    In the afternoon, Shen Meijing bought a piece of fish and a piece of tofu, fried the fish until both sides were browned, stewed a pot of tofu with milky white fish soup, put it in an insulated bucket, and sent it to Su Xun's unit for dinner.

    "Yo, it smells so good, what is this stew?"

    Shen Meijing met Su Xun's immediate boss at the gate of the newspaper office, a fair man with a medium build and a friendly face.

    She squeezed out a smile, "Fish soup, for Su Xun."

    "Siblings are so virtuous, and that boy Su Xun is really lucky."

    The smile on Shen Meijing's face was uglier than crying, "What is luck, okay? I don’t know what he thinks when he comes here to work because he’s not a soldier.”

    Six years ago, Cui Xingdong hadn’t started to put on weight yet, and his face was a kind person who could easily be trusted by others, and Shen Meijing knew everything in just a few words. up.

    He even heard from Shen Meijing that Su Xun's comrade-in-arms and good friend Han Jingnian had retired from the army one after another, and the two came to work in southern Fujian together. Su Xun's good brother, whom Cui Xingdong had never met, was not far from the newspaper office. I have been in class for half a year.