Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Han Jingyuan wanted a one-month two-person world, and the first stop he bought was a sleeper berth. Su Ying made a rough calculation, the ticket and accommodation were quite expensive.

    She kindly suggested: "Buy a hard seat at the next stop. It can save half the fare. If I'm sleepy, I can sleep on your body. I don't need to buy a sleeper berth." Han Jingyuan said: "I have a plan, six

    hours Hard seat within six hours, sleeper berth for more than six hours, don’t worry about the money, I have saved four to five thousand wages in the past six years, which is enough.” Su Ying: “You don’t have to

    raise children anymore?”

    Han Jingyuan smiled, “Jing Chen and Zhinan has already started to make money, so there is no need to help them save money for their wives, the expenses of Xingxing and Cancan are all paid by brother and uncle, we just need to take care of ourselves." Su Ying: "It's really easy for you to be a guardian

    . ..."

    Han Jingyuan: "It's all thanks to you, you taught me well before you left."     Entering

    the sleeper car, Han Jingyuan was quite happy to find that there were only the two of them, and said, "There are quite a few people on this train."

There were even fewer sleeper tickets. Han Jingyuan stuffed all his luggage under the lower bed, and only breathed a sigh of relief when he was sure that no passengers had boarded the car three minutes before driving.

    The daughter-in-law came back, and everything he wanted came true. He thought that there were only him and his wife in the sleeper car, and his wish came true.

    Just as the train was about to leave, a young man with a large backpack on the platform ran all the way, stepped on the train, and came all the way to the sleeper car.

    Qu Liang looked at the two people who were surprised at him, and grinned contentedly, "Fortunately, we caught up."

    Han Jingyuan: ...Why did this guy come here?

    The man's tone was a bit bad, "Which stop are you going to get off?"

    Qu Liang sat down on the sleeper opposite, put down his backpack, and said very bluntly, "Of course I got off at the same stop as you."

    Han Jingyuan: "...how do you Do you know where we will get off?"

    He suddenly had a bad feeling in his mind, "You are not dreaming again, are you?"

    Qu Liang nodded, "Brother, you are so smart, you thought of it so quickly. In fact, I had a dream before Sister Ying came back. I dreamed that she got on the bus and had no money to buy a ticket, and was driven off by the conductor. She wanted to talk to you by the lake that day. I said it, but I was driven away by you. If you want to drive me away again, I will get off at the next stop."

    Han Jingyuan was so angry that he confronted him, "It will happen whether you say it or not, you think I don't want to listen Is it?"

    Su Ying wanted to hear, and asked with a smile, "Tell me, what did you dream about?"

    Qu Liang saw that there was no one in the aisle, so he lowered his voice, holding back his excitement, "I dreamed that Sister Ying would be on the road In the middle, take brother to a new parallel world..."

    Han Jingyuan... He didn't ask Qu Liang, but turned to look at his wife with inquiries and doubts.

    Su Ying was already getting angry. She wanted to surprise Han Jingyuan during the trip, but was ruined by the two hundred and five.