Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Ding Chong was taken aback. Isn't this the niece of Director Qiao's family who came to the South Island to go to the countryside? He had seen her twice before.

    Although everyone knows each other, you can't introduce her niece to him.

    Ding Chong considered that he had angered the little girl Su Ying away just now, and felt that his refusal just now was not tactful enough, and his attitude was problematic.

    He said, "Girl, I'm thirty-nine years old."

    Of course, Qiao Lanlan knew Lao Ding's mentality, and he felt that he was too old to delay the little girl.

    But Qiao Lanlan was reborn, and her mental age was about the same as Lao Ding's.

    She said: "Comrade Ding, I will tell you the truth. I have difficulties. You should know that my aunt and uncle will be transferred away. Once they leave, I will have no relatives here to protect me. The son of the farm director's family. , has been pestering me, I need to find someone to agree to marry." "

    I also know that your ex-mother-in-law's family has never given up, and they want to pick a daughter from the family to renew your strings. If you don't agree, they insist on pestering, then I will help you block the peach blossoms. , you help me block a wave of scumbags, do you think it’s okay?"     Lao Ding was really annoyed by his ex-mother-in-law’s entanglement, and even called him to come over last time, and put medicine in his tea to make rice ripe Fortunately, he noticed it.     The girl's suggestion is not bad, he told the girl to think about it, "Although it's an agreed marriage where everyone gets what they need, if you get married and divorce, you will be married again." Qiao Lanlan thought that she would not leave after getting married,     first Pull up the marriage certificate, let's talk about it in a proper way.     "I've thought about it, and I also want to make a request. My natal family in Beijing will give you a gift of 800 yuan. This money is never returned. Can you pay the gift money first? I will pay it back later. Yours."     Of course, marrying a daughter-in-law costs money, and Lao Ding has savings, saying that she doesn't need to pay it back, so Qiao Lanlan should not have a psychological burden.     "Then it's settled. I'm thin-skinned. You can keep quiet before the wedding, okay?"     "You don't want to hide it from your old aunt, do you?" Lao Ding felt a little inappropriate.

    Qiao Lanlan didn't hide it from him, "But I don't like Battalion Commander Han. My aunt asked me to go on a blind date with him because she wanted to establish a relationship with the Han family, but I wanted to find a safe haven. You are the right man.

    " Ding Yi also made sense when he thought about it, Han Jingyuan had just ended a contractual marriage, and his father would definitely die of anger when the next one came.     "However, if my marriage report is printed, your old uncle

    will know about it. What if he objects     ?     " Situation, after Su Ying went downstairs, she saw many military officers and female soldiers of the art troupe in the auditorium shyly face-to-face blind date.     Such associations are not common.     It's better to sit on the sidelines in this auditorium and see if any gay men are willing to come and see her.     Soldiers in the army are always more reliable than men outside.     Su Ying felt that her requirements were not high. Character must be the first standard, followed by a more upright appearance, at least not worse than the old Ding I met just now. She can register with the army and accept two children. There are no other requirements.     She herself is not bad-looking, so these demands are not too much, why doesn't a man take the initiative to ask her for a blind date?     Su Ying looked around and saw that there were quite a few gay men who were blushing secretly at her, but none of them had the courage to strike up a conversation.     These gay men are too shy!     Lao Ding also said that she was in good condition, so why didn't anyone take the initiative to go on a blind date with her? What a shit, Lao Ding was just lying to her.     Su Ying gave up all hope.     Gu Zhinan felt that he and Cancan must be getting in the way, and wanted to disappear with Cancan.     He is more sensible than children of the same age, and his mind is sensitive. Sensitive and suspicious. Seeing that no one came to talk to his sister, he offered, "Sister, let Cancan and I go to the terrace over there to play for a while."