Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Su Xinyi, who was in a coma, was taken home a few days ago and resettled properly.

    Tong Airu was afraid that her daughter's heartbeat would disappear at any time, and she didn't want to miss the time with her day and night, so she insisted on installing life support equipment at home, and even had to get up several times at night to look after her, as if her daughter had returned to her baby days. .

    Wen Xinzhu came to visit Tong Airu with her daughter who had just been picked up.

    "Children are fate, don't force it too much, take care of your body." Wen Xinzhu comforted his friend.

    "I know, I know, several people have advised me, saying that Xinyi is uncomfortable like this, and advised me to let go, but if I miss the opportunity for Xinyi to wake up because I didn't persist, how can I see her underground?" Tong Airu

    said This daughter has been the most beautiful doll of relatives and friends since she was a child, but it is a pity that her IQ will always stay at a few years old.

    Wen Xinzhu accompanied her to shed a few tears. She looked at the sleeping Su Xinyi, and suddenly said: "Airu, Xinyi seems to be a little ruddy than I saw last time. Didn't you notice it?" "Really?" Tong

    Airu Except for sleeping, she almost stayed with her unconscious daughter, so she didn't notice any changes.

    Wen Xinzhu hadn't seen Su Xinyi for half a month.

    She pictured the girl with closed eyes on the hospital bed again, and affirmed: "Really, her complexion is much better, maybe this is a sign that Xinyi is about to wake up." Tong Airu was elated, and felt that her daughter's complexion was better than before

    .

    "You say so, it seems to be true, Xia Xia, you haven't seen Xinyi for a month, what do you think?"

    Duan Chuxia quickly glanced at Su Xinyi and then looked away, she didn't dare to stare for a long time Su Xinyi, even if she is unconscious.

    Duan Chuxia felt guilty, "It doesn't seem obvious, Mom and Aunt Tong just say yes."

    Tong Airu looked at Duan Chuxia's complexion, which was not as good as Su Xinyi's on the hospital bed, and said with concern: "Xinzhu, I know a very good doctor who treats the spirit, why don't you take Xiaxia to see him, no matter how serious the mental illness is, To what extent, it's better to see sooner."

    Duan Chuxia wanted to cry but had no tears, she was not mentally ill at all, and Han Jingyuan was too cruel and ruthless to her.

    Wen Xinzhu is suffering and cannot tell. If Xia Xia is not mentally ill, then Xia Xia will go to jail.

    She said: "I'll look for you when I need it. By the way, have Congyan and Meijing returned from writing letters, and Youyou, will they come back this year for the New Year?" Speaking of son and daughter-in-law, Tong Airu was also not very satisfied

    .

    "During the summer vacation, Meijing brought her nanny and Youyou back to live for a few days, and she said she would not come back after the New Year." If she

    didn't come back, if she didn't come back to see her parents, wouldn't Su Congyan even watch her twin sister? Don't need to read it?

    Tong Airu's heart hurts to death, she has a daughter-in-law and forgets her mother, so she doesn't say anything, after all, her son is grown up and wants to live with his wife for the rest of his life.