Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Han Jingyuan's first reaction was that the 'bad guy' Su Ying mentioned might have bumped into Cui Xingdong when he was buying eggs at the farm.

    If Cui Xingdong really intends to kidnap Gu Chengfeng, Zhinan and Cancan need to pay extra attention to safety, and Su Ying also needs to be careful.

    After all, Gu Chengfeng felt guilty about his ex-wife. If he kidnapped Su Ying and threatened him, Gu Chengfeng would compromise.

    Han Jingyuan put a chopstick of potato shreds into Su Ying's bowl, very nervous, "You have met some bad guys, tell me." Su Ying looked at the strong vinegar smell and piled up half a bowl of shredded

    potatoes , was only stunned for a second, then he calmly took it and put it in his mouth.

    Swallowing it down, she said: "The army doesn't care about the place, so let me tell you it's useless?" "

    What kind of reward do you want, I can give you a reference."

    Su Ying said that she wanted to exchange the reward for a job, "I asked , if there are major meritorious service performances, it’s okay.”

    The meritorious service that can be used to change jobs must be so great, and it’s also dangerous.

    Han Jingyuan said sadly, "Tell me the clues. If you want a job, I'll change it for you. It's better than trying your own danger."

    After speaking, he gave Su Ying another chopsticks of potato shreds.

    Su Ying managed to finish the bowl, and now she understood that the faster she ate, the more Han Jingyuan thought she liked it, and she was digging a hole for herself.

    She put the shredded potatoes into Han Jingyuan's bowl, expressing that she had had enough, and then said, "Actually, I'm not sure, I need to observe more." "Then can you tell me who the bad guy is?

    "

    This can be said.

    Su Yingdao: "When I was buying eggs at the farm today, I met Cui Xingdong, who looked white, fat, and amiable, but that person, his eyes were very fierce, and I overheard him say something like 'no It’s a pity that the person surnamed Zhang is still surnamed Zhuang’, I don’t think he’s a good person.”

    Han Jingyuan almost dropped his chopsticks, and the person surnamed Zhang is still surnamed Zhuang... that must be Brother Zhuang.

    In this way, Su Ying can meet suspects who are closely related to the mission with just one touch, and he has a vague premonition.

    Han Jingyuan forced

    himself to be calm and said, "Is that Zhang or Zhuang ?" Human life."

    Han Jingyuan put down his chopsticks and said seriously: "You think he has a life in his hands, so stay away, and there are four children at home, should we consider them and don't provoke these vengeful people? Evil person?"

    Su Ying: ... Han Jingyuan's words are also reasonable, it's better for her to stay away from Cui Xingdong.

    "Then shall I go to the police station to report it?"

    "There is no evidence, and the report is useless, and it will scare the snake and attract revenge. Leave that Cui Xingdong alone, I will watch."

    Su Ying nodded, "That's fine. After dinner

    , Han Jingyuan asked Su Ying why she was going in the afternoon, and Su Ying said to take a nap.

    Han Jingyuan breathed a sigh of relief, and left after eating, continuing to follow Cui Xingdong.