Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Cheng Guizhi was stunned. She had a good chat and wanted to be a sister. Why did she want her to die? She didn't offend her.

    She was so frightened that her legs softened, "Sister, I have no grievances with you, why did you hold me hostage?"

    Mrs. Hua took Cheng Guizhi to the hard-seat car, and the passengers around were screaming and screaming, but there was a male passenger who wanted to help the police , resulting in another bloodstain on Cheng Guizhi's neck.

    For the safety of the hostages, the police officers in the car could only keep a certain distance from them.

    The window of the green leather train that Su Ying was riding on could be pulled upwards. At this time, it was about to enter the station, and the speed of the train slowed down. The lady Hua made a move that no one expected. She was going to jump out of the window.

    Before she jumped out of the window, she said to Cheng Guizhi: "If you get hurt, your son won't blame you for being stupid, so I won't hurt you, you wait to be hated by your son for the rest of your life."

    After speaking, he pushed Cheng Guizhi away violently, jumped out of the open window, and rolled when he landed. When the train conductor and the police rushed to the window, Mrs. Hua had already got up from the ground, limping Ran.

    ...

    After the train arrived at the station, Su Ying took her four children and went to the city bureau with the police car to take a statement. The police, Cheng Guizhi and her grandson were also with her.

    Cheng Guizhi wanted to go to the Municipal People's Hospital to find his daughter-in-law first, but the police said they had already called, and that Comrade Xia Feicui was on his way to the Municipal Bureau.

    Su Ying used supernatural powers to treat the child abducted by the traffickers. The child had already woken up. She only vaguely remembered that his parents used to call him little lu ming, but I don't know the exact words.

    The names of the parents were also forgotten, and the police finally found out after careful questioning. It turned out that the child was abducted by kidnappers when he was just over three years old, and sold to a family in the mountains.

    That's troublesome, there are quite a lot of these two homonyms, and his accent has changed over the past year since he was abducted, so it is impossible to guess which area he is from.

    It was Cheng Guizhi who said that when asked the child's name, Mrs. Hua said that the child's surname was Dao Zhilu, and she kept it in mind.

    At present, there is no better way. The police temporarily set the word Lu Ming for the child's name.

    Su Ying has been using supernatural powers to help Xiao Luming eliminate the side effects of the medicine on the body. The child feels comfortable in her arms. When someone else takes him away, he cries uncomfortably without the comfort of supernatural powers, and instinctively shouts: "Mom, I want to hug."

    Su Ying had no choice but to hold the child in her arms again, and seized the time to continue to clear him with supernatural powers.

    The child became quiet again, nestled in Su Ying's arms and stopped making trouble.

    Han Xinxing sympathized with her little brother, but she cared more about Su Ying. She hugged Su Ying's leg and went to break Xiao Lu Ming's hand. She was jealous, "This is my mother." Gu Cancan followed suit

    , Hugging Su Ying's other leg, "This is also my mother."

    The police handling the case were dumbfounded.