Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Duan Zhen knew it at first glance, and said happily, "Ah, my sister came so fast."

    Han Jingyuan knew that Su Ying valued children the most, and he was able to entrust the children to his neighbors. Things are not small.

    He really couldn't contact his family these few days because of his work. He finally had a free time today, and before he had time to call home, he saw his wife appearing in front of him.

    Surprised and happy and worried.

    He wanted to go to Su Ying now, but he held back. He is working now, and he still has work to do.

    Judging from what Duan Chen meant, he knew the inside story, and judging by Duan Chen's attitude, he could still laugh, so it shouldn't be a bad thing.

    Han Jingyuan asked, "Do you know why my daughter-in-law came to Beijing?"

    Duan Wei dragged Han Jingyuan into a police car on the side, kicked the accelerator and headed towards the city center, and then told Han Jingyuan about the process of his investigation of Su's father's false accusation case.

    "The people don't raise officials and don't investigate. Xia Jinhua's daughter-in-law died in summer, and her family rushed to have her cremated. After the cremation, she went to the hospital to make a fuss. The hospital was so small that she lost her pulse case and prescription, and finally gave it away privately. Here It was difficult to find clues, so I went to Xia Jinhua's in-laws, I heard that her in-laws

    loved their daughter very much, and they gave her a lot of dowries." I realized that the couple had evidence, but they didn't dare to show it. After thinking about it, I found someone to send the couple to the South Island. The farm environment over there is better. My sister must have a way to make them talk. , Look at how fast it is, and then the question comes out, this girl is easier to be trusted by the common people than us big men."

    Han Jingyuan said yes, and didn't look at your fierce appearance.

    In fact, Duan Chen's appearance is very good, but he handles cases on the frontline all the year round, he is too weather-beaten, and he is tall and tall, standing next to a person with ghosts in his heart can really make people feel uneasy.

    Duan Zhen muttered: "Why did the grandson of the Xue family sever ties with the family, and why did he go home after severing ties?"

    Han Jingyuan has been checking Xue's house for the past few days, of course he is not alone, so the information can be checked thoroughly and quickly.

    "You're talking about Qu Liang, the news we found here shows that his mother died, and his father remarried just after July 7, so he severed ties with the family and changed his mother's surname.

    " The car had already parked in front of Xue's house, and it parked on the side of the road in such a big way, not afraid of being seen.

    He stroked the stubble on his chin, "Xue Hongdong's daughter was recruiting relatives, and he didn't object to his son-in-law's remarriage. Instead, he allowed his grandson to leave home and change his surname. Don't you think it's against common sense?" Han Jingyuan said, "It's quite true.

    " It's normal, so I want to see that Qu Liang, Xue's family has already provoked the troops, we can also come to threaten them and see if they are afraid." "What if they are not afraid?"

    Han

    Jingyuan chuckled, "That's even more abnormal It’s gone.”

    …