El needs help

It's now October and Ella has gotten the job in New Jersey. She has moved all her stuff into a small apartment with two bedrooms. Nicole decided to move to Toronto to be with Auston so their relationship didn't have to be long distance.

Ella's point of view

I was sad that Nicole and I went our separate ways, but it was for the best. I am so happy for her and Auston.

I moved to an apartment on another side of the city away from Jack. I wanted him and his girlfriend to have privacy, even though I really don't want them to be together. I've realized that I love him but now it's too late. I had him.

Jack texted me about a Halloween party at his friend Mitch's place. It was tomorrow since it's the thirtieth of the month. October was a boring month. Pretty much just me moving and getting used to life here in the United States. I've been keeping my distance from Jack but I still do hang with him every so often.

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Jack. He had flowers. I thought he was going to admit his feelings and my heart rate increased. "New home means new flowers!" Damn it, why would he admit anything? He has a girlfriend after all.

"Aww thanks Jacky. Come in I'm just baking something." He comes in and just drops on my couch. While making a flour mixture on the island i asked Jack "where is Sienna?"

"Oh, she's out shopping again with her friends." I laughed awkwardly because I didn't like her and the way he said that was in a mellow tone. Like he was done with her shit kind of tone. They have been dating for 2 months now so I don't know.

Jack laid down flat on the couch and I took a spoonful of the finished cookie batter and brought it over to him. "Ooooh my favourite!" He said with a childish smile. I laughed and dropped it on his face by accident which made me burst out laughing even harder. "El what the fuck!"
He said in a joking tone. He laughed with me and I swore for a second we were just looking at each other scared to tell the truth.

I walked back to the kitchen, and made the remainder of the cookie batter into little balls on the baking sheet. After I put them in the oven, I just went over to the couch and slammed myself onto it exhausted.

"Wanna watch Greys Anatomy like old days?" He asked me. "You mean like 5 months ago?" I laughed. He gave me a look and then turned in the TV and opened Netflix. He put on the episode that I was currently on. I was on the season three finale episode. By the end of the episode I was crying. When Christina leaves Burke at the altar, I just couldn't keep them in. I mean it's so sad.

"Wanna watch something else?" He asked. "Whatever you want to watch." I replied.

He put on his favourite show, the Office. We watched until I eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up like thirty minutes later, I was sleeping on a pillow that was laid right on Jacks feet. I jolted awake because I realized what I was doing. "Sorry," I Said to Jack.

"No need to apologize, I figured that you would be tired."

Jack said he had to go back to his place because Sienna would probably be wondering where he was.

As he was walking out the door after we said our goodbyes, he turned around and smiled like he didn't want to be going back to his house.

What would I know though. I cant Read minds.

———————————————————————

It was finally Halloween. This was the first Halloween of my life that I wasn't spending with Nicole and I was kind of down.

Later tonight is what I was looking forward to. Mitch's party. I wanted to get so drunk that I wouldn't be able to remember that Jack had a girlfriend and I had to conceal my jealousy and heartbreak.

Time skip (sorry It's late rn and I'm lazy)

I got myself ready. I wore a white tube top, loose jeans, blundstones, and a red plaid flannel on top. I curled my hair into some beach waves, and put on some heavier than normal makeup.

Once I made it to the party, I headed right for the drink table.

Unluckily enough, that's where Jack and Sienna were. I tried to turn my back so he wouldn't know it was me, but he did and tapped on my shoulder.

"El, why didn't you come say hi?" My cheeks turnt red as i knew i was caught. "Sorry Jacky, didn't know you were there," I made a lazy excuse. "Jacky?" Another female voice said. It was Sienna. "Yeah, I'm friends with him and that's what I've called him for a long time now." I was getting a little angry so I said I had to use the washroom and got away from whatever that was.

I saw Luke in the crowd. I walked over to him. "Hey Luke, didn't know you'd be here?"

"Ella, nice to see you too. Why aren't you with Jack.?"

"Ugh, I couldn't stand his girlfriend. It's like she's jealous of everything I do so I had to get away from that." I explained.

"Okay yeah I can totally relate." He said.

I pretty much hung out with him throughout the whole night. I had a few too many drinks as did he. Next thing I knew we were in a cellar making out.

I did. remember that this wasn't Jack. So I pulled away and walked out pretty wobbly up the stairs and into the main room towards Jack. "Hey Jacky, wanna dance?"

"Ella you are very drunk right now, let me take you home." He replied. "No I wanna stay come onnnn." I said with slurred words.

He then picked me up over his shoulder and brought me into his car.

The last thing I remember is when I got changed in my bathroom, I asked him to stay. He put me into his bed, wished me a goodnight, and told me he'd be in the other bedroom.

When I woke up the next morning, a wave of nausea just hit me like a pile of bricks. I quickly ran into the washroom.

Hearing me puke, Jack came running into my room and pulled my hair out of my face.
"Jack why did you let me have so many?"

"I wasnt even with you the whole night. I couldn't stop you." A headache starts when he brings me back into my room and pulls the curtains away from my window.

"Ahh it's so light in here, you're fucking killing me."

"Oh my bad. But, I also forgot to ask you to
confirm if you were coming to Michigan for Christmas."

"I guess if I am expected then I'll be showing up." I feel the need to puke again so I run to the bathroom and let it all out.