life is just... awful isnt it

Jack
The second that Ella left with her singular suitcase, I looked at the article again.

Cheating? Ella Leblanc spotted with Edmonton Oilers Captain Connor McDavid at local cafe.

Tears started to well up in my eyes. How could she do this to me? I warned her about it. Not even that, she didn't even tell me that she was going out with him.

I guess she wants to hide the fact that she was about 3 inches away from his face when the paparazzi caught them.

The tears started falling down my face. She left her favourite blanket on the couch. I just laid there, thoughts swirling and overwhelming my mind.

It felt like my eyes were going to be glued shut because of all the tears. It felt off to be crying this much because Ive never been this sad either than the time that my childhood dog died.

My eyes eventually felt too heavy to keep open, so I let myself sleep.

I knew I wouldn't feel better when I wake up but I want to try.

————————————————————————Ella
As I called an Uber in tears, I wanted to text Nicole. Somewhere in my mind, I remembered she told me to be careful too with Connor.

My phone started to vibrate causing me to pull it out quickly thinking it was Jack.

It was Connor. He texted me.

Are you ok?

No I am not okay Connor. The man I actually love just dumped me because you just tried to kiss me.

I thought you would kiss back though.

Have I not gushed about Jack enough to you to think I'm not interested in you?

Whatever.

"Whatever" I don't want to speak to you again.

Who just has the audacity to text the girl who's relationship you just broke off.

————————————————————————

The Uber drove me to a hotel where I was going to stay for a few days. At least I til I got in contact with Nicole or my mom.

I got a text from one of the WAG's of the devils and I guess she heard from her husband from Jack that we broke up.

Hey, heard what happened. When Tyler  told me it sounded kind of fishy. I'm up for hearing your side of the story :)

I didn't Even feel like responding. Even thinking about his name made my heart break into a million pieces.

Once I had gotten into the hotel room with what little I packed up in the span of five minutes at the house, I found a pair of pyjamas to wear.

I was trying to get my mind to wrap around the fact that Jack and I are not meant to be. I could taste the salty wet tears in my mouth as I was just blankly staring at the ceiling wondering how he wouldn't let me explain.