Lighthouse Empire Arc, Episode I

The Stage is Set for a New Adventure! A City of Lighthouses on the Horizon! 

"It's another sunny day along the blue seas of the Grand Line, as the Straw Hat crew sail north from Fishman island, in search of their next location. But little could they know, an exciting and quite special adventure is about to take their day by storm..."

As the sun shines bright and gulls call overhead, Luffy sits atop the Thousand Sunny's lion head, staring blankly into the sky, watching the clouds drift back and forth along the sky. He gazes down to Brook, Chopper and Usopp, who are all sitting on the railing of the ship, once again trying their luck at fishing. "Anything yet?" Luffy calls to them.

Brook pulls his fishing rod up to examine his hook with the bait still attached. He sighs. "Nothing." 

Usopp shakes his fishing pole in anger. "Not a damn thing. Not one nibble! I don't understand how we can be so close to Fishman island and there aren't any fish!"

"You would think they'd be everywhere!" Chopper chimes in.

Brook thinks for a moment. "Hm...perhaps a little serenade to lure them in instead?" He dons his fish guitar and begins playing.

Usopp immediately stops him. "No, that will make it worse!"

"Excuse me, how would my lovely song make things worse!" Brook protests.

"The sound will only scare the fish away!"

"There aren't any fish to scare away!" Chopper waves his little arms wildly.

Just then, Sanji emerges from the cabin. "You guys have any luck yet? I'm starting to get antsy back here staring at empty pans."

Usopp turns toward him aggressively. "Why does everyone keep asking us that?! Don't you think if I caught something we'd be eating it by now?"

"Now who's scaring the fish away!" Brook adds.

Nami emerges from behind Sanji. "Will you all keep it down out here! I can barely concentrate on my maps with your noise!"

Sanji turns toward her. "Don't mind them, it's just the hunger. Makes you crazy."

Luffy flops back down on the lion head and takes a big breath in. "MEAT!" He yells to the sky.

Usopp jumps to his feet and points at him. "We're not fishing for meat, Luffy! Now will you please--"

Suddenly, Chopper's line tugs, drawing the attention of the full group. All eyes fall on Chopper, even Robin and Franky who have been reading and sunbathing in the grass.

Chopper gasps. "I got one, I got one!"

"Well don't just stare at it--PULL!" Usopp exclaims. 

Brook and Usopp jump behind Chopper to help him pull the line out of the water. But within moments, they realize it's not fish at all, but something much larger. As the rest of the crew gathers around them, gasps fill the air as the fishing line breaks the surface, attached to a strange vessel shaped like a wine bottle. 

Franky leans over the railing. "What the heck is that thing?"

"It looks like a wine bottle!" Sanji comments, his cigarette falling from his mouth. The crew stares at it for a long moment in wonder.

Luffy jumps down next to them. "Whoa! I know what this is! It's one of those messages in a bottle."

Usopp turns to him angrily. "Oh yeah right, Luffy! Who bottled the thing, a giant? Hm. Well I guess that is possible, isn't it?" Luffy uses his rubber legs to leap on top of the bottle, laughing as he swings around the neck. "Why do you have to jump on everything!"