Lighthouse Empire, Episode 11

The Battle of Tomb Aqueous Ends! Friends, Family and Sky's Heartfelt Final Blow!

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Lighthouse Empire, Usopp, Franky, Chopper and Brook continue their battle, faced with the sudden realization that more ships still remain before them. As the Navy vessels speed closer to their location, cannons blast and guns fire,  sending dangerous fodder through the air once again. The Straw Hats and the guard begin to gather and reevaluate their situation.

"Oh, crap! There' still more ships!" Usopp shrieks.

Franky observes them, shielding his eyes from the sun. "Damn! We totally forgot about the rest of the fleet."

"But why are they not being affected by Brook's song like the ramming ship?" Chopper wonders.

Franky utilizes his binocular eyes to zoom in on the crewmen, quickly discovering that all of them are wearing earmuffs. "Huh? They're all wearing ear protection!"

Usopp melts into a depression. "Oh, great! Brook is completely useless. What are we going to do now?!"

One of the guard steps toward Usopp encouragingly. "Don't say that, Captain Usopp! We know you'll find a way to save us!"

"Don't make it worse..." Usopp blubbers.

Franky faces the group. "Well, we have to think of something fast! There's no time left. In a few moments those cannons are going to be fully within rage, and then we're royally screwed!"

"But what can we do?!" Chopper yelps.

"We have to figure out a way to get them all hearing again."

"How? That's impossible!"

"We need a clear tactic. We can't rely on simple tricks and bravery right now--we need a solid plan!"

Usopp, who has been uneasily listening to the conversation, suddenly springs to life and injects himself into the conversation. "No!" 

The crew turns to him in surprise.

Usopp pauses for a moment to steady his nerves, then gulps and steps forward. "We can rely on bravery right now. Because it's the only thing we have."

Chopper turns toward him. "Wha--what are you saying, Usopp?"

Usopp faces the Navy ships and places his hands on his hips. "I'm saying...it's time to be brave."

Franky and Chopper share an approving smile.

"Yeah! That's our captain Usopp!" One of the guard exclaims.

"And look! He's even shaking his legs again to prepare himself!" Another calls out, pointing at Usopp's quivering legs. Many of the guardsmen gather around him and begin to copy his shaky movements again, as Usopp attempts to retain his composure. 

Franky steps in front of him. "But we need a plan, too! You can't just stand here and stare them down."

Usopp turns toward him with a confident, wry smile. "Fear not, my good Frankytronic! Your brilliant Captain Usopp has a plan!"

Chopper comes beside him happily. "You do?!"

Usopp nods and crosses his arms. "Another one of my patented tricks I've been saving for a special occasion."

"Wow! I can't wait to see it!"

"Get'em, Captain Usopp!" One of the guardsmen shouts from behind.

Usopp turns to Franky and Chopper. "But first, I'll need a little help--from both of you."

"Anything!" Chopper chirps.