Lighthouse Empire Arc, Episode 8

The Battle of Tomb Aqueous Begins! Straw Hats in Trouble!

As Zoro and Sanji prepare for their fight with Ga, unsettling silence continues to fall over them, their eyes locking on each other. Ga smiles and waits patiently. Zoro grits his teeth, gripping his sword tighter. Sanji remains relaxed, casually standing still with his hands in his pockets.

"Ready, cook?" Zoro asks.

"Waiting on you." Sanji replies. 

"Right. You take the right, I'll take the left."

"Got it."

Ga remains motionless and expressionless, her pale eyes watching them closely.

With unbelievable speed, Zoro and Saji leap into the air, swiftly moving themselves to either side of Ga, ready to strike simultaneously. Zoro slices through the air, aiming for her body. Sanji tilts his body sideways and swings his powerful leg at her head. But to their surprise, neither hit lands. Both land on the dock again and look at her in surprise. Ga remains in the same position, unmoved.  

"What the hell?!" Zoro exclaims.

"She dodged that? No way!" 

Zoro looks to Sanji. "Pay attention! Land your blows!"

Sanji glares at him. "Me?! You didn't hit her either!"

"Try harder!"

Ga floats herself closer to them. "Are you boys going to argue all day? I was looking forward to a fight."

Zoro and Sanji growl at her, their anger rising. "We haven't even started yet!" Sanji shouts.

Ga giggles. "Seems like it's already over by the look of things."

Zoro readies himself for another strike. "I'm going to cut that tongue of yours right out."

Ga smirks. "That's more like it."

In a furious rage, Zoro and Sanji begin unleashing a series of powerful attacks at Ga. They take turns slicing and kicking, with each strike more fierce than the last. The air crackles around them as swords and legs cut through the air. Yet to their dismay, none of their hits are connecting. Ga remains untouched as she simply slides away from their attacks, dancing through the sky gracefully.  

Zoro and Sanji stop themselves once again to asses their situation.

Sanji spits his cigarette out. "I don't get it! What is going on! I've taken out sea monsters with some of those hits."

"We're not hitting her at all." Zoro corrects. 

"Yeah, now that you mention it, she's just been avoiding our blows the whole time."

"But how?"

Ga laughs. "You two have a lot to learn about those who can master devil fruits."

Sanji crosses his arms. "That's right. All the Drakens are devil fruit masters."

"But what's her power?" Zoro wonders.

Ga floats higher in the air. "I ate the paper-paper fruit. I'm a paper girl." She grins. 

Sanji is confused. "What? Paper?"

Zoro glares at her. "That's why she's avoiding our attacks so easily."

Ga spins herself around in circles. "That's right. I can make myself light as paper. Even the simple motion of waves displacing air can lift me off the ground."