Lighthouse Empire Arc, Episode 7

Act 2

As Sky, his crew and the Straw Hats looks down from their ship, marines, as well as Fukitsu's crewmen begin to crowd the docks outside the compound. They aim their guns high and prepare for an imminent attack. Surrounding the compound, Fukitsu's fleet encircles the dock area, while a hundred more Navy ships are positioned in a ring, surrounding the outer layers of the complex. 

As the ships begin firing, wasting no time in bombarding the lighthouse fleet, one of Sky's crewmen rushes toward him. "Sky! They've already begun the attack. All nearby vessels are firing!"

Sky nods. "And what is the positioning of the rest of their fleet?"

"Fukitsu's fleet is stationed right outside the docks. And there's about 100 Navy ships creating an outer ring around the compound."

Sky thinks for a moment. "Alright. Tell the main ship to return fire immediately, don't disembark yet. We'll take care of the rest."

"Right away!" The crewman runs off toward the bridge. 

 Sky then turns to his crew. "Okay, this is it--everyone ready?"

Tydal steps forward confidently. "You know we're ready! What's the plan?"

"Tydal and Tiff--take your ships and run through the left flank. Bara and Chong--you take the right. Plow them through, and don't stop until every ship is sunk."

"Got it! Let's go!" Tydal, Tiff, Bara and Chong dash away, making their way back to their own ships. 

Sky turns to the Straw Hats. "Straw Hats, all of you follow...wait, where's Luffy?" Sky looks around, realizing that Luffy is not with the group.

"Oh no!" Nami whines.

They run to the tip of the bow and look over the side. Sure enough, Luffy is flying down through the air, heading straight into the soldiers. When he lands, he quickly begins to blast a series of powerful shots, sending the crewmen flying in all directions.

"That idiot is at it again!" Sanji exclaims. 

Sky faces them and grins. "Let's join him!"

The Straw Hats smile and prepare themselves. Moments later, each of them leaps from the bow, falling through the air together, avoiding bullets as they whiz past their heads. They land gracefully on the docks, and join Luffy in his fight. Robin clutches, Nami electrocutes, Zoro and Sanji take turns slashing and kicking, and Sky sends energy bursts of blue air slicing through the crowd. Before long, the entire dock has been cleared.

High above them, in the chamber room, Fukitsu watches the battle on the docks swiftly come to an end. "So, the Straw Hats are here." He then shifts his eyes to Sky's fleet. While the center ship remains still, firing from both sides at Fukitsu's fleet, the other two ships on each side begin to make their way around the ring of Navy ships, plowing into them with the ship's massive bulk.   

And officer steps beside Fukitsu. "Sir, the Navy ships won't last long. Seven ships have gone down already, and your fleet is under heavy fire as well."

Fukitsu nods slowly. "That's fine. The Navy is only here to provide a distraction to break up his forces. Divided they will fall much faster." He shifts his gaze to Lunya and Aiku, who remain dangling by their arms in the line of prisoners. As he watches them, the machine shifts and the girls fall one more rung down. "Desperation will soon take control of his mind." 

"Your next orders, sir?"

"Open the wall. Let him see his family. And deploy the Drakens."

"Yes, sir!" The officer turns and runs over to a large lever located near the front of the room. He pushes the device down, then steps back to watch.