Lighthouse Empire Arc, Episode 10

Act 2

On the shattered remnants of the docks below the compound, Nami, Robin, Zoro and Sanji work together with Sky's crew, as well as the many prisoners who have joined the battle. Weapons clash, cannon fire roars, and emotions rage as they launch their assault on the enemy forces, attempting to free their last captured ship.

Tydal breaks from his battling to examine Lunya's ship, still surrounded by smaller vessels. "We're not getting far like this! The soldiers will just keep coming if we don't take out the ships!"

Bara agrees. "That may be so, but what can we do? We're stuck here!"

At that moment, the Straw Hats race past them, rushing toward Lunya's ship. 

Nami spins her clima-tact and smiles. "Just leave that to us!"

One by one, the Straw Hats leap into the air as Sky's crew watches for a moment in wonder. When they come to a brief hover above the captured ship, each readies a powerful attack.

Sanji spins himself around and raises his leg high into the air. "Time to fire these fish! DIABLE JAMBE!" With a swift downward motion, Sanji's fiery leg cuts through the air, impacting one of the black sail ships. It is instantly set ablaze and severely fractured.

Following this, Robin gracefully falls through the sky beside him, with arms stretched out wide. "AILES GEANTES!" she calls out. Giant hand-wings burst from her shoulders, spreading out across the air and momentarily casting the ship below her in shade. "AND--SLICE!" With one powerful motion, she thrusts both wings down and through the enemy ship, exploding it into hundreds of pieces. 

Next, Nami lands on the bow of one of the ships, readying her clima-tact for another ferocious attack. She flips it between her fingers and holds it high overhead. As the crew turns to look at her, bewildered, she grins coyly. "Hello, boys!" She detaches two pieces of her pole and places them in and x shape, then reattaches them to the top of her pole. "Does it feel a bit windy to you on this deck? CYCLONE TEMPO!" she shouts. Swinging the clima-tact forward, the x detaches and flies sideways across the deck of the ship like a giant saw blade, creating a violent swirl of wind that rips the wooden panels apart, nearly splitting the ship down the middle. The crew are sent flying in all directions, cast into the sea.

Finally, it's Zoro's turn. Hovering silently over his chosen vessel, he crosses his arms over his hips, grabbing a sword hilt from each side, and closes his eye to concentrate. "Two Sword Style...SWORD DRAW!" he exclaims. As the two blades are unleashed from their hilts, a bright blue wave of energy carves downward through the air. When it impacts the ship, the rays of light chime and illuminate, before completely destroying the vessel, splintering it until nearly nothing remains.

As the Straw Hats lands safely again on the docks below, Sky's crew looks on in amazement, unable to speak or react, completely taken with the display of sheer domination. Bara breaks the silence by jumping toward them, pumping his fists. "Yeah! That's how you do it right there!"

As Zoro returns his blades to their sheaths, a group of prisoners begins to gather behind him, cheering in celebration. "Wow, what a sight!" One shouts. "Yeah, it's not every day you get to see the pirate hunter himself unleash his attacks!" Another proclaims. "You're the man, Mr. Zoro!" A gruff voice roars. 

Zoro turns toward them and suddenly realizes who they are. "Huh?! Hey wait--what the hell? Aren't you all the prisoners?!"

"Not anymore!" "We fight for you now!"

Zoro stands in shock for a moment, until Tydal arrives beside him. "I know, hard to imagine right? I can hardly believe it myself."

Zoro faces him. "They all agreed to fight for you?"