Lighthouse Empire Arc, Episode 4

A Display of Power on the High Seas! Memories from a Distant Past Emerge!

On board Lunya's ship, Zoro continues to look out over the aft section of the ship in confusion. "How did I end up here?" He scratches his head.

"Hey, moss-head." Sanji's voice calls to him.

Zoro looks to the side and becomes frustrated when he notices Sanji standing a few feet away from him smoking. "Wha--what are you doing here?!"

Sanji puffs and gazes out over the ocean. "It's hot in that kitchen. Came up for some fresh air."

"How long have you been standing there?!"

Sanji turns to him. "What's your problem?"

"I came to get you!"

"Why? What's up?"

Zoro runs back toward the front of the ship. "Navy is here, come on! They're probably already fighting by now!"

"Oh, crap!" Sanji quickly follows, immediately pulling ahead of him. "Let me lead the way this time!"

"I know the damn way!"

"Can't trust you right now."

"How about I toss you off the side!"

As the battle continues on the ocean, the first Navy ship is still recovering from Luffy's devastating attack. Crewmen cling to whatever wreckage they can find, while other yell for help, carried away by the strong currents. 

Luffy flies through the air, returns to Gilly's ship and lands with a toothy grin, holding his hat in place. "Well, my work's done!"

Nami steps forward confidently. "Right! Ready, everyone?"

"You bet!" Sky affirms, as the others nod and shoot their thumbs up. "Let's go!" He calls to his fellow captains.

Tydal, Tiff, Bara and Chong all leap into the air and glide toward the gathering ships below. Each plans their separate special attack.

Nami then notices that Sky has stayed behind, and is standing at the edge with his arms crossed, staring down at the fleet peacefully. "Aren't you going to to join them?"

Sky smiles at her. "No need! Hey Nami--remember when you made that joke about rainbows?"

"Yeah..."

"Check this out." Sky raises one hand in front of him and spreads his fingers apart. A brilliant beam of rainbow shoots from his palm, arches through the air, and cascades over a Navy ship with vibrant color. "Alright! RAINBOW BRIDGE!" In an instant, the ship is pulled into the air and begins to cross the sky, riding the rainbow upward. When it reaches the apex, the ship stops and falls back down through the sky, landing directly on top of another ship, completely destroying both. Nami gasps. 

Luffy jumps forward with starry eyes. "So cool!" 

As Tydal nears his ship, he raises his broad blue sword in the air. What appears to be flowing water inside the transparent blade suddenly bursts from the edges, glowing blue and white with tremendous power. "Water haki--STRIKE!" With a burst of energy, he swings his sword downward, sending a wave of water energy straight down the center of the ship, slicing the vessel cleanly in half. The two halves split and fall into the ocean.

When Tiff arrives at her ship, she fiercely flies toward the bow, positioning her body in a strong fighting pose. Suddenly, her hands burst into bright flames, as the air around her glows with yellow light. "Fire haki--MILLION FIST!" With a great surge of force, her hands pummel the bow of the ship with fiery rage, sending incredible shock waves through the frame, splintering the keel and shattering the mast. The sailors jump ship just before she lands one final blow, which explodes the remaining pieces.