Lighthouse Empire, Episode 9

Tables Turn at Tomb Aqueous! The Straw Hat's First Victory! 

With another mighty downward thrust of the tomb's giant arm, yet another of Sky's ships is destroyed, sending chunks of the vessel flying through the air and into the waves. The crew that manages to escape swim vigorously through the water, climbing onto the docks, clinging to the sides and catching their breath. 

Soon after, Tydal, Tiff, Bara and Chong land on the docks, fleeing from the battle for a moment to help their crew mates, pulling them from the choppy waves and urging others to help.

Bara runs over to Tydal, panting and soaked from the treacherous ocean. "What are we going to do?! We'll never survive this if this keeps up!"

Tydal glances around him, watching the chaos unfold. "None of us were expecting this. We need to think fast."    

Just then, Tiff arrives beside them. "Only two of our ships remain!"

"Just two?!"

Tiff nods. "Chong's ship is still drifting on the boarders, but the crew is abandoning it. And Lunya's has been captured."

"And the crew?"

"We've pulled as many as we can from sea, but there are still many more floating in the wreckage far out!" She points to the horizon.

Tydal stands with fierce determination. "Right. We need to split up--divide our forces and assist as many as we can."

Over their heads, the ferocious energy of Sky and Fukitsu's power blasts through the air. The top of Tomb Aqueous is set aglow with vibrant, unwavering light.

"What about them?" Bara inquires, gazing up at the sight.

Tydal grabs Bara's shoulder. "Don't worry about them! We have enough to deal with right here!" 

"What's the plan?"

Tydal thinks for a moment, then strides forward toward the edge of the dock. "Bara--you and Chong head out to the wreckage and pull as many from the sea as you possibly can. Stay away from the arm at all costs!"

Bara nods and turns to Chong, who is still pulling his crewmates from the water. "Right--Chong! Follow me, let's go!"

Chong pulls a few more men from the waves, then runs down the docks after Bara.

Tiff turns to Tydal. "And what about us?"

Tydal spins around and looks up at the compound, examining the prisoner chamber as yet another level plunges into the sea, moving Aiku and Lunya ever closer to the water. He catches sight of them, still trapped in the aura bubble, struggling with all their strength to free themselves. "...We're going after Aiku and Lunya. And then we're going to destroy that arm!"

Tiff's eyes widen. "The whole arm?! Just the two of us?"

"Of course not! With Aiku and Lunya free we'll be able to dismantle that thing in no time."

Tiff pumps her fist, readying herself for the next assault. "Good to go!"

Tydal mirrors her energy. "Then let's do it!"

Both run forward toward the compound, utilizing their powers to leap into the air, flying toward their captured friends. 

On the docks in front of the compound, Ga floats silently in front of Zoro, still tangled and trapped by her paper vines. Beside him, Sanji remains folded into his origami swan form, unable to move as he tries to yell through the muffled paper.